Yoh Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

Recruiter called and asked for my SSN and birth date first thing on a recorded call, before even discussing the position with me. Refused and was asked if I could provide it by email. Ended call and have ignored 5+ calls and several emails since then.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Yoh in October 2014.

Interview

The most unpleasant interview I have ever had. Received phone for a BDM position that during the interview was changed for a Director position - confidential searching according to the interviewer. The job specifications were changed according what the interviewer was not finding on the resume. Please, do not waste people's time if you interviewer is not ready to "interview" potential candidates.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

2 Yoh phone interviews; 1 "client" phone interview; 1 3 person onsite (face-to-face) interview - the process took about 2 weeks total. I was contacted by an internal recruiter with Yoh. I was very interested as they were working with a major brand as their client. Although the interview process wasn't difficult, it seemed a bit tiring as I had 3 phone screens and 1, 3 person, onsite interview. All in all, it was a good experience. I believe everyone I spoke to was upfront and honest. I had clear expectations of the role.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest accomplishment/difficulty in life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't room for negotiation, but I was able to negotiate my start date as they wanted me to start too soon.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Yoh in June 2014.

Interview

Very quick process; in-depth position specific questions; enthusiastic Recruiter; Did a great job at articulating the roles and responsibilities, expectations, metrics, etc. expected of the company as a service provider. She really made me want to work for the organization.

Negotiation

Quick, easy - nice offer

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

I had previously interviewed with the company I was going to work for and then I had to go through Yoh to actually secure the job. The person I spoke with was incredibly helpful and supportive through the entire hiring process. They even gave me suggestions about safe locations in the area to live.

I had another opportunity arise that didn't require relocation.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Yoh (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I noticed the position on Indeed.com, once I applied it was about three days before the recruiter called me back. I spoke with the recruiter who was very nice, and gave me the insight as to why this position was open along with who the client was. She educated me on the opportunities that YOH had and also the potential for working onsite with the client. Once I had spoken with the recruiter, I was then asked to have a phone interview with the a Regional Manager. After the regional manager, I was advised that I would have an on-site interview, however, prior to the onsite interview there would be a prep call that would take place the day before. The onsite interview was about 30 minutes and I was educated on the drastic increase of business that had happened over the last year. We spoke about expectations of the role and also the candidate who may be selected for this role. The role did not pay what I was looking for but, It is a great opportunity for a very large client.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where It was impossible to work with a coworker.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much for negotiations as this was determined by the client. However, I have three other pending offers that I was just offered so I will be going back with these offers to see if I can have my rate increased.

Interview

There was no phone interview, it was just a simple sit down interview, very straight forward. I had a phone call back within 2 hours and had an offer.

Interview Questions

• To be honest, it was over 5 years ago when I had my interview, I can't remember for sure. But the most difficult question for me is always "Where do you feel you need improvement or what is your greatest downfall?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Yoh.

Interview

At the time, I found an internal client which was a competitor. They linked me up with the RPO organization Yoh. I spoke to the initial Sourcer and then spoke with the client and 2 internal Yoh managers. I was hired within a few days. It was very easy if you have the experience.

Negotiation

Not a lot of salary negotiation options.

Telecom Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yoh (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was long and drawn out, Manager never knew when I was coming in even though it was 'confirmed'. Hiring process was confusing and too many Yoh employees are involved, each for different things.

Negotiation

I was happy with what they offered.

Interview

The hiring process was painless. I don't remember having a face to face interview. I believe the hiring process was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• The employer contracts to industries that submit you for a drug screening. Be prepared.   Answer Question