Yoh Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2014
Updated Aug 6, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yoh in June 2014.

Very quick process; in-depth position specific questions; enthusiastic Recruiter; Did a great job at articulating the roles and responsibilities, expectations, metrics, etc. expected of the company as a service provider. She really made me want to work for the organization.

Quick, easy - nice offer

Other Interview Reviews for Yoh

Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Yoh.

3 telephone interviews to include client. No face to face. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions
    Had to go back and get approval from management.Voice turned to ice when i asked. Good thing I did because I didn'tget paid commissions for commissions that were aapproved and submitted for payment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yoh in May 2012.

Told what I wanted to hear and not what the role really was by the Yoh Recruiter. Was supposed to be virtual then moved to on-site without any additional compensation.

Interview Questions

Recruiter did not respond timely and when and offer was presented I was rushed to accept. Offer letter was incorrect 2 times.

Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yoh in January 2010.

I was screened by the internal recruiter. I met the manager via phone. I canme in for one on ones. I was made an offer and once accepted, took a drug test and they did a background check

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult hiring manager and how you dealt with them   Answer Question
    a little-not much