Yokogawa Electric

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went normal. HR and HM interviewing at the same time. They emphasized no academic engineering principles teach their stuffs so they consider recent grad or entry levels, but still they try to find someone "more in lines". It won't waste time if prior specified.

Interview Question – What have you learned from our company website?   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Engineer I
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of Aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates were called for a technical interview by the panel. Question were generally technical with one or two questions by the HR. I was asked to introduce myself after which they began the technical interview. I explained the mini project I carried out in an Industry. This was extrapolated to a technical interview in process control.
Advice to candidates: Brush up on your basics in process control.

Interview Question – The mini project I carried out was designing a steam stripper. I was asked to fit a process control system to it   Answer Question

Worked for Yokogawa Electric? Contribute to the Community!