Yokogawa Electric Interview Questions

2.8

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in February 2014.

Met with two individuals and spoke about the company and there expectations for an individual applying for the job. Then toured the factory and returned to ask questions about my interest on the job and my reason for becoming an engineer. Past all of this they went into my school history and why I was involved with certain things throughout school.

Interview Questions
    • What is ISO and what does it have to do with production?   View Answer

Technical Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in August 2013.

Personal interview with department manager, no review of resume due to personal recommendation. The process was simple and without incident but I was wary of how easy it was to get hired.

Interview Questions
    • How long do you expect to stay with the company?   View Answer
    None, was not offered negotiation.

Systems Engineer Interview

they are very friendly and ask me about my resume, projects i done. The difficult situation which i was handled during my carrer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric.

Phone screen and face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    Yokogawa doesn't really negotiate...they make you an offer and its either good enough for you or it isn't.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in April 2012.

The interview went normal. HR and HM interviewing at the same time. They emphasized no academic engineering principles teach their stuffs so they consider recent grad or entry levels, but still they try to find someone "more in lines". It won't waste time if prior specified.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newnan, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newnan, GA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in June 2011.

Felt like the hiring manager gave me a courtesy interview. Even though I made it clear that I didn't have a strong background in the field of the position she asked me to come in for an interview anyway. When I got there she stressed how important it was for this person to have a strong background in that particular area because she would not have time to train. I felt that she could have told me that over the phone and no one's time would have been wasted.

Senior Proposals Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in February 2008.

My initial interview was with the recruiter, who screened me for the subsequent interviews. The second interview was the one that got me hired. I interviewed with Proposals Manager XuHong Ding and the director of the local operation (forget his name).

Interview Questions
    • What has been your biggest problem, in terms of the proposals process?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate; I was glad to get a job with benefits!

Training Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manama (Bahrain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manama (Bahrain)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in August 2013.

You get a call from the company telling you about the time of the interview and test.
    In the interview they ask you about basics of control and instrumentation in addition to some questions about transducer, senors, op amps and logic gates.
    The test consists of three parts 1- English grammar and comprehension.
    2- IQ questions.
    3- Instrumentation and electrical questions.

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in March 2012.

Interview consisted of Aptitude test. Shortlisted candidates were called for a technical interview by the panel. Question were generally technical with one or two questions by the HR. I was asked to introduce myself after which they began the technical interview. I explained the mini project I carried out in an Industry. This was extrapolated to a technical interview in process control.
    Advice to candidates: Brush up on your basics in process control.

Interview Questions
    • The mini project I carried out was designing a steam stripper. I was asked to fit a process control system to it   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Yokogawa Electric in December 2011.

consultacy organized the interview. Conducted Written test & Technical Interview, Managerial Round & Finally HR Round.

I have not negotiated much on Money. I have started my career after 1 yr. so, i joined with this company as they offered.

Worked for Yokogawa Electric? Contribute to the Community!