Yokohama Tire

www.yokohamatire.com

Yokohama Tire Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yokohama Tire

Marketing & Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Yokohama Tire.

Quick phone interview with H.R. then in-person interview with H.R. and hiring manager.
    H.R.person seemed annoyed that I hadn’t completed the application the emailed me prior to the interview. I apologized for this. However, when I later checked my email they hadn’t included the application attachment with their correspondence (oops).

Everyone seemed friendly but the culture seems very conservative.

Position I was interviewing with was later posted by a recruiter with a salary that was slightly lower than I had expected so not overly disappointed it didn’t work out.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to do a business simulation with tire sales to various customers by product line with market size and profitability. You then have to analyze this info and determine which areas you would focus on to improve the business.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yokohama Tire in January 2010.

Interview started with an hour phone interview, then scheduled a trip to the office. Met with multiple people to discuss the position and previous experience. From there another interview to present the offer was scheduled and went over company benefits. Overall a good interview experience. The company is a great company to work for and would recommend.

Interview Questions
    • What previous experience do you have in the tire industry?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yokohama Tire in June 2008.

met managerment, flew to california for an HR interview then two more by senior management