Home Depot
3.2 of 5 3,938 reviews
www.homedepot.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Home Depot Sales Associate - Flooring and Walls Interview Question

I interviewed in Kenai, AK and was asked:
"You have a customer looking for a small product that you are unfamiliar with and another customer comes up for help with a much larger and more expensive purchase. What do you do?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Associate - Flooring and Walls Interview Review - one of 1,198 Home Depot Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
I would attend customer who comes for a more expensive purchase because if I put my energy and efforts on the potential customer then I can bring business
- Rahul Agnihotri on Jul 27, 2012 Flag Response
of 1
I would call and get assistance for the individual on the product I was unsure about and then help the individual with the high ticket item. both customers satisfied.
- Matt on Aug 18, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Home Depot – Why Work for Us?

Our Company When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. The Company created the… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Home Depot interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Home Depot employees and interview candidates.