Urban Outfitters

www.urbanoutfitters.com
  www.urbanoutfitters.com

Interview Question

Sales Associate Interview Los Angeles, CA

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would

you be and why?
Answer

Interview Answer

34 Answers

White. So I'll live forever!!

Gonzalo on Jan 17, 2014

A shade of purple. Pink represents happy, to me. Blue represents melancholy. I want to be a combination of the 2. I want to be happy but not so happy someone wants to punch me. I don't want to be melancholy, but we have to admit there are days we are sad. So a happy medium between the two of pink and blue, makes me purple.

Mac on Jan 21, 2014

Yellow. I strive to be the brightest of the bunch.

Celia on Jan 21, 2014

I can be any color, I just want to be sharp.

Anonymous on Jan 21, 2014

My new color would be called CEO.

Murb on Jan 21, 2014

Gloss - I work with every color without changing them, only making them brighter.

Jim on Jan 21, 2014

I would be a blue color that did not shed little bits of crayon all over the page so everything would stay neat and clean.

Stephanie on Jan 21, 2014

Stephanie on Jan 21, 2014

Doo Doo Brown

LDOG on Jan 21, 2014

My color would be called "sugar plum". You can figure out the rest.

Viz on Jan 21, 2014

I would be any color that gets along with other colors in the box making a big beautiful picture, each color being special in their own way realizing the value of team work.

Prashant Sadrani on Jan 22, 2014

Lemon Verbena, It sounds beautiful and is a more unique name.

Elle on Jan 22, 2014

transparent-for clarity...

=z= on Jan 22, 2014

I would be a variety of colors, being a new design on a recycleable coated paperboard box made of recycled materials. There are alreay enough colors of crayons.

C Magnus on Jan 22, 2014

Puce

MiniBooger on Jan 22, 2014

Trupleen - A new color that cannot be seen by any known measurement. Crayola can sell it as an extra profit making color.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

It doesn't matter what color I am, it's what's on the inside that counts!!

Multi-colored.

I can multi-task.

Anonymous on Jan 23, 2014

Rainbow, just to amuse/confuse the children.

Sarah on Jan 23, 2014

CLEAR. Because I always wanted a way to erase other crayons and typical erasers don't work, so yes, clear.

Jeanneleez on Jan 24, 2014

Black HB #2 Pencil color. The most used and versatile color in the world.

a on Jan 24, 2014

Purqua on Jan 24, 2014

Purqua -- combination of purple and aqua, because the name sounds cool, and the color would be unique and marketable

Purqua on Jan 24, 2014

Neapolitan - blends of colors that will change as you write/use it more. Very fun!

Leigh Murphy on Jan 27, 2014

I'd be that blue shade that is totally the best, but you keep looking over it because it looks almost green, and when you finally use it, you're like 'This is MY crayon! I shall love it and protect it like my child!'

Jodie Sorensen on Jan 27, 2014

Crapola - every colour of crayola melted together.

Pyjammez on Jan 27, 2014

I'll just be a software developer, the best colour for me!

Jevan Pipitone on Jan 27, 2014

white. Because there will be no mix of colors that can match me. While I could just match the other colors to mix certain colors

Adikin on Feb 2, 2014

Sunrise - I like to give people hope and inspiration

tneamomz1 on Feb 5, 2014

what is the correct answer they are looking for ?

matt on Feb 10, 2014

A crayola eraser.

mike smith on May 7, 2014

"Eat My Dust"- Motorized Crayon. (Bonus Crayon Series 2014)
 The Color that will start off in the child's hand to gain his style.
 Beeps and then start up and continues to draw itself for the child.
Therefore it will build the child's self-esteem when he shows his mother his pic
 she assumes she has another VAN Gough.
*Parents will pay $30.00 just for the single version!

New York on Jun 18, 2014

Neon green, because it glows in the black light.

Mari on Aug 8, 2014