Young Broadcasting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Albany, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Young Broadcasting in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted for three phone interviews (with various managers at the station) and one in-person interview. The Administrative Assistant set-up the phone interview dates and times, and the news director called me two days earlier than planned. After talking with the news director and conducting the phone interview, we agreed that I would call him two days later and talk more ... I called, left a message, and he never returned my call. Other phone interviews went as scheduled, and were very productive and professional.

After my in-person interview (that I felt went very well), I was told that I would be contacted "within 48 hours" ... as of this writing it has been five months, and I have not been contacted at all. The job was re-posted at least three more times, and to my knowledge, still hasn't been filled. I attempted to contact the Administrative Assistant by e-mail and phone a number of times, only to have my e-mails go unanswered and phone calls not returned.

Interview Question – What was the biggest mistake you've made in your career?   Answer Question

Worked for Young Broadcasting? Contribute to the Community!