Young Champions USA

Very Easy Interview

Office/Human Resources Manager Interview

Office/Human Resources Manager
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Young Champions USA.

Interview Details – I received an email indicating that my resume was received, and they wanted to set up an interview for me to meet with the CEO. The meeting was scheduled, and Skype was used as I don't live in the area.
I was asked to complete and submit the paperwork for a background and credit check prior to the interview.
The interviewer was late. I sat and waited for over 30 minutes for him to join the Skype interview. The IT person came on and asked me to wait for the interviewer after about 15 minutes. The interviewer did not use a camera, and didn't have any set questions to ask. He seemed very distracted. After speaking to him for 15 minutes or so he handed me off to the woman who sent me the original email.
I was told that I would be contacted the following week. I didn't hear anything, so I followed up with her. She indicated that they hadn't made a decision and said they hoped to have an answer the following week. After not hearing the following week, I sent another email, and never heard back.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult, but I could tell they didn't have much experience interviewing people. I was asked if I was married. I was also asked to give ideas about how they could improve their recruiting strategies.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Chearleading Coach Interview

Chearleading Coach
Allen Park, MI

I applied through other source - interviewed at Young Champions USA in July 2008.

Interview Details – Was made to do a cheer in front of two women, they explained the job to me and what I would be responsible for. It seemed pretty clear that what I made would be based off of how many children were in my class. Class retention was important, as was accounting for all monies turned in at class for the class, product, etc.

Interview Question – Do a cheer for me right now (I was in a dress)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Young Champions USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Young Champions USA interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Young Champions USA employees and interview candidates.