Young's Market

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Young's Market in February 2013.

Interview Details – the interviewer showed up late and unprepared. He kept looking at his notes like he never had interviewed anyone before. There was a lack of professionalism from the beginning. He had a very friendly disposition. Some of his questions were average and overall he painted the company as a whole in good light. He however revealed too much information about his department and his distaste for it.

Interview Question – I do I feel about working for someone who knows less than I do ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Young's Market in January 2008.

Interview Details – Interviewed through regional office, then corporate.

Interview Question – How are you with dealing with unions?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Young's Market? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Young's Market Operations Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Young's Market employees and interview candidates.