Young's Transport

• Driver (1)

Driver Interview

Driver
Naples, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Young's Transport in February 2010.

Interview Details – Started with phone interview. Moved on to a face to face interview. Met the dispatchers and office staff as well as company owner. I was able to ask questions and felt I received honest answers. Speaking with the dispatcher I felt she was experienced and would not leave me waiting for any loads or deadheading. The pay was explained simple and outright with no skipping around subjects. Spoke about scheduling and was shown how I would be able to be home once a week without any false promises.

Interview Question – Nothing seemed difficult or unexpected. Everything seemed to be on the up and up and in the open.   Answer Question

Worked for Young's Transport? Contribute to the Community!