Your Pie

Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Manager Interview

Shift Manager
Athens, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Your Pie in May 2010.

Interview Details – The company prides itself on finding the best possible employees to deliver what they feel is a superior product. That being said the company really does look at things such as your college gpa even when you are being hired at the entry level. It is important for them to see a potential for growth and superior customer service ability. Also doesn't hurt to have restaurant experience.

Interview Question – What qualities do you bring to the Your Pie community?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Team Member Interview

Team Member
Tallahassee, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Your Pie in December 2011.

Interview Details – had the interview at panera b/c the store wasn't open yet. basic questions. I made more eye contact than him. it seemed we were both nervous.which lol relaxed me. knowing what Your pie's history will get you in so study up. I heard from other co-workers this will get you hired on the spot! 7.31/hr

Interview Question – just know YOur pie's history   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Your Pie? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Your Pie interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Your Pie employees and interview candidates.