Express Scripts

www.express-scripts.com

Express Scripts Patient Care Advocate Interview Question

I interviewed in Tampa, FL and was asked:
"Your degree is in an unrelated field. It seems like you started going down a certain path. What made you want to get into this field and why did you change your career goals?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Patient Care Advocate Interview Review - one of 148 Express Scripts Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
I got into "Unrelated Field" because I wanted to help people. This position would be just a different method of achieving the same goal.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 30, 2013
of 0
votes
what was the pay range like for this position?..I am in the Orlando area and was thinking about applying but the reviews are not so good....
- Anonymous on Sep 5, 2013
of 1
I can't really speak for Orlando, but the temp agency for Tampa started you at $11/hr. Once they officially hired me, that went to $12.50ish. After your 90 day probation, that went to about $13.60. If you stay a PCA, you can expect about a 5% pay increase every year. If you distinguish yourself and move up in position, you can get into other departments and make even more. Personally, I've been there less than a year and now make about $16/hr.
- Pay Range on Sep 5, 2013