Youth Advocate Programs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Youth Advocate Programs

Counselor/Other Interview

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Youth Advocate Programs (Martinsburg, WV) in June 2013.

Interview

Came into to a job fair here. Interviewed concurrently by 2 people. Very personable. Answered all my questions. I am concerned abou the pay (based on reviews from this site). I cannot afford to take the position if my gasoline will not be compensated. Lastly, I was bummed out that the background check would cost me $30 bucks out of my own pocket.

Interview Questions

• What would I find to be difficult in a job such as youth advocacy?   1 Answer

Youth Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Youth Advocate Programs (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

Very informal interview process. The interviewer was a Director in the program and worked with youth for many years. The Director was very informative and forth coming about the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working with individuals that have been incarcerated or are wards of the state?   Answer Question

Tss Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Youth Advocate Programs (Harrisburg, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

The inverviewing process was pleasant. They offer a good training program. You need to have some previous experience working with youth for this position. The facility is in the heart of the city of Harrisburg.