Ysleta Independent School District Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ysleta Independent School District

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ysleta Independent School District in September 2012.

Got refereed by a friend, and started the application after having a 5 minute talk with the teacher who needed a tutor. All we talked about was what was my major in college, if i was okay working with high school kids and what my schedule looked like.

Interview Questions
    • What my schedule looked like for the incoming semester.   View Answer
    There was no negotiating, i was asked to work till 5 the days i didn't have school, and that my wage was set according to the district salary policy.

Computer Repair Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ysleta Independent School District in May 2009.

I was asked to submit an application through the HR department. I was then followed up with an interview and was hired soon after. This was for a High School job during the summer, and there was no drug test involved.

Interview Questions
    • There were no behavioral or technical questions in my interview. Basically just asking to describe your experience working with computers, etc.   Answer Question
    We signed our offer sheets and there was no negotiation. The rates were predetermined.