Yum!

Yum! Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

2.5

Senior Analyst, Strategic Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Yum! in January 2014.

I was contacted via LinkedIn by an internal recruiter. I had a phone interview and went over the usual interview questions like why Yum, tell me about yourself, why are you a good fit, etc. After answering these, I asked her about the hiring manager for this position as I did have more experience and more projects under my belt compared to this individual. Her response you ask? "Yum managers are a cut above all others in the country while on paper this person doesn't have as much experience they do however have a more powerful career and career track than where you." After this I ended the interview. Not saying that Yum isn't a great place but this interview left me with a bad impression. I'm sure others have had a way better experience. I wouldn't mind speaking with them in the future about a position just not with that recruiter.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yum!.

I earned my hire due to the work I demonstrated as a temporary employee. Even though I did no get the job at first, I got it when the new hire quit after 90 days!

Interview Questions
    • What job do you aspire too? Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   View Answer

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Yum!.

My initial interview was fairly straight-forward given that my role was new to the organization, as was this particular department. My specific core competencies were what mattered most to the interviewer who sought me out for the role as well.

Interview Questions
    • I was a bit surprised at the salary that was offered, but the benefits package were good.   Answer Question

Yum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

The interviewer was a great guy and the company seemed like a great place to work, but in the end I ultimately went with a different job somewhere else

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yum!.

Interviewed with VP and and HR VP, as well as, spent time with peer Sr Manager. Interviews all lasted about an hour with the standard questions about past experience and where do you see yourself in 5 and 10 years. Total process from resume submittal to job offer took 2 months (I had a vacation and the HR VP was traveling a lot during the interview process).

Interview Questions
    Yes. Asked for a higher salary and the VP called the next day with my request being granted.

Area Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yum! in June 2010.

Many phone and face to face interviews. They will sell you a dream but in reality it's all smoking mirrors.

Interview Questions
    • Standard stuff, focus on telling them how much you love working long hours and developing people and you'll get the job.   Answer Question
    offer extended, I counterd with 15% increase and they accepted

IT Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Yum! in March 2010.

Well designed interview process, with printed agenda and variety of managers from different department areas.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yum! in February 2009.

Excellent Experience - Interview with HR, then Hiring Dept

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous job? Difficult if you were part of a downsizing.   View Answer
    Straight forward and fair. Only needed to negotiate a few items.