Yum! Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Yum! in March 2015.

Interview

Thorough but too many interviews. While the interviewers were nice and consistent in their approach I found that they had too many rounds and at some point it started to feel redundant and also it made the company look like they were not able to make a decision. I was intervueiwng with other organizations and the process was much faster. In the end I ended up choosing another company because of this reason.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Yum!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Yum! (Geneva (Switzerland)) in May 2008.

Interview

Easy process with 2 interviews, with the direct supervisor and the Business Unit General Manager. The company was clear on what they were looking for and straight forward on understanding my motivation for applying to the job.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate. It took some time but the company was open to negotiate in some items, not on the start date though!