Yuma Regional Medical Center

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Interview

IT
Yuma, AZ

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Yuma Regional Medical Center in January 2010.

Interview Details – YRMC was very proactive in calling and following-up in all aspects of the hiring processes. HR was very courteous and was very patient in the process. They provided clear instructions, expectations, and next steps. The interviews were straight forward and read from a standardized script.

I would be careful to accept all the great positives with a grain of salt. I suggest asking your interviewer to honestly layout the negatives aspects of the job and organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate with HR on anything. Make sure you are willing to accept the offer and not have regrets later...

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Yuma Regional Medical Center in June 2009.

Interview Details – contacted hospital re; seasonal contract, on-line application. recruiter called, had phone interview - offered position constingent on reference checks, background check, drug testing and licensing verfication. from on-line application to job offer = 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• do you know how hot it is in arizona?   View Answer
  • we seen over 300 people a day for a week when the swine flu hit, we had to set up tents in the parking lot, how do you feel about that kind of patient volume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary was based on years of experience, was not able to negotiate. hours were offered, counter offer with refusal to work certain times.

Worked for Yuma Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!