Yuma Regional Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Yuma Regional Medical Center

Financial Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Yuma Regional Medical Center (Yuma, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

I met with a panel of management. I met there qualifying requirements asked of me. 28 years of back grown in the field that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What qualifying attributes can I offer?
      Can I work weekend's and holidays?
      Can I help teach new co-worker?
      If ever need to can I work overtime?

1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Yuma Regional Medical Center (Yuma, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

YRMC was very proactive in calling and following-up in all aspects of the hiring processes. HR was very courteous and was very patient in the process. They provided clear instructions, expectations, and next steps. The interviews were straight forward and read from a standardized script.

I would be careful to accept all the great positives with a grain of salt. I suggest asking your interviewer to honestly layout the negatives aspects of the job and organization.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate with HR on anything. Make sure you are willing to accept the offer and not have regrets later...

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Yuma Regional Medical Center in June 2009.

Interview

contacted hospital re; seasonal contract, on-line application. recruiter called, had phone interview - offered position constingent on reference checks, background check, drug testing and licensing verfication. from on-line application to job offer = 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• do you know how hot it is in arizona?   1 Answer
    • we seen over 300 people a day for a week when the swine flu hit, we had to set up tents in the parking lot, how do you feel about that kind of patient volume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary was based on years of experience, was not able to negotiate. hours were offered, counter offer with refusal to work certain times.