Yusen Logistics

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Support Interview

Logistics Support

I applied online - interviewed at Yusen Logistics in October 2012.

Interview Details – Fast and very informal

Interview Question – How did you handle a difficult situation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Sumner, WA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Yusen Logistics in October 2010.

Interview Details – basic interview focused on employee relations and handling employee issues and training.

Interview Question – describe an issue and how you resolved it.   View Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Logistics Coordinator
Long Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Yusen Logistics in July 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted within a week of applying for the position by the operations manager, invited to a in-person interview which was very comfortable and personal. Within a week received a 2nd request for an interview by the Branch Manager and given the opportunity to meet my potential co-workers. Informally offered the position within a week after my second interview, but had to wait nearly a month before receiving a formal offer as the chain of command went from the Branch Manager to the Regional Manager to the Vice President of Operations.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you dealt well with pressure.   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

Compliance Specialist

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Yusen Logistics.

Interview Details – The usual question: State a difficult situation and how you handled it, a situation in which you portrayed leadership skills, etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation in the workplace and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was NO room for negotiation.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Yusen Logistics in August 2010.

Interview Details – The company is very nice( that was my first impression). I met with the recruiting managers. There was two of them a on time for the interview. They talk about the culture of the company and proceed to ask you the tipycal interviews questions. I was not nervous, they make me feel at ease. I knew i had they job after they done my background check.

Interview Question – Why to do want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Yusen Logistics in June 2010.

Interview Details – Group of us were brought in and asked written tech questions

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Yusen Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Yusen Logistics interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Yusen Logistics employees and interview candidates.