Yusen Logistics

www.yusen-logistics.com

Yusen Logistics Interview Questions

2.7

Logistics Support Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Yusen Logistics in October 2012.

Fast and very informal

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumner, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sumner, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Yusen Logistics in October 2010.

basic interview focused on employee relations and handling employee issues and training.

Interview Questions
    • describe an issue and how you resolved it.   View Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Yusen Logistics in July 2010.

Contacted within a week of applying for the position by the operations manager, invited to a in-person interview which was very comfortable and personal. Within a week received a 2nd request for an interview by the Branch Manager and given the opportunity to meet my potential co-workers. Informally offered the position within a week after my second interview, but had to wait nearly a month before receiving a formal offer as the chain of command went from the Branch Manager to the Regional Manager to the Vice President of Operations.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation where you dealt well with pressure.   Answer Question

Compliance Specialist Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Yusen Logistics.

The usual question: State a difficult situation and how you handled it, a situation in which you portrayed leadership skills, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time when you were faced with a difficult situation in the workplace and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    There was NO room for negotiation.

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Yusen Logistics in August 2010.

The company is very nice( that was my first impression). I met with the recruiting managers. There was two of them a on time for the interview. They talk about the culture of the company and proceed to ask you the tipycal interviews questions. I was not nervous, they make me feel at ease. I knew i had they job after they done my background check.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Yusen Logistics in June 2010.

Group of us were brought in and asked written tech questions