Z Gallerie

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Z Gallerie in January 2014.

Interview Details – You will automatically be interviewing for a Part-Time possible (no full-time yet). Bring/attach resume to your application. They call promptly (if they need serious help). You'll interview with 2 to 3 managers. They ask the same awkward questions that make you "think before answering".

Interview Question – When was the last time you went above and beyond for a co-worker?   View Answer

Pembroke Pines, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Z Gallerie.

Interview Details – I got hired in a week and a half. Supposed to do two interviews, but I skipped the middle man and went straight to the store manager. The interview was pretty easy, with usual questions.

Interview Question – no unexpected questions. Average interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. She asked if it was acceptable and I agreed. The wage was 1.43 over minimum wage.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Z Gallerie.

Interview Details – Overall a good process, they do background checking. Everyone was very nice and inviting. Very fast process start to finish. The thing that took the longest was calling references.

Interview Question – None. Average interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. Tried and was turned down. It is usually a take it or leave it situation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Z Gallerie in November 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty rigorous and detailed interview process with searching questions. Be prepared to bare your life's history. A lot of information for a base pay retail job.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you over other applicants?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was for a part-time Xmas position, which I really enjoyed.

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Schaumburg, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Z Gallerie in August 2012.

Interview Details – Asked to fax in resume first, and then got called in for an interview. The manager and assistant manager interviewed me in the store itself. The interview was quite pleasant and all questions asked were very reasonable. They revealed the pay structure, but not the actual amount paid per hour.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions, the managers were very reasonable and fair.   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Planner
Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Z Gallerie in June 2010.

Interview Details – Likely offering low salary

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Z Gallerie in February 2007.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews then one in person

Interview Question – None, it was your average interview.   Answer Question

Worked for Z Gallerie? Contribute to the Community!