Z

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Z

Candidate Interview Review

Web Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Z in May 2009.

I did a quick phone interview and then I was brought in for an in-person interview. I spent almost three hours in their office, talking to the team, the hiring manager, z inc's rep. After the three hours she said she would email me an application to continue the process, which I promptly filled out and sent back. I never got a response about it. Several emails and phone calls over several weeks time and I finally gave up.
    If you're going to take several hours of someone's time, the very least they should have done was respond to me in one way or another, even if just to say, "we've decided to go with someone else." Instead they avoided my calls and ignored my emails. It seems very inconsiderate and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • What is a content management system and how would it help us?   Answer Question