Z57

Updated Oct 9, 2014
Updated Oct 9, 2014

2.5

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57.

Z57 has a three step interview process. The first is a group interview where the company does a presentation on the company and what the job entails, they do not actually ask the candidates questions as this point. Second interview is solo, starts with about 30-45 minutes shadowing a sales rep as they make phone calls. During this interview you are required to read a script and do moc sale phone calls After this you get an actual interview. Last interview is where they typically make a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • You must call the office and leave a message for the interviewer after your second interview.   Answer Question

Social Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Z57.

They use a recruiter a lot for their hiring process. I was called in for an introduction to the company and it's core values, etc. I recommend paying attention or taking some notes on the core values. Later that day I had to leave a voice mail selling them on why I would be an asset to the company. They just want to hear your voice. Phone voice is important. They will teach you the rest. On the second interview, they had me listen to cold calls for 40 minutes, before I interviewed with a sales manager. The sales manager asked me what I thought about the job, asked me some basic interview questions and went over some metrics for sales. It was about an hour. I called back one more time for something similar; listening to cold calls, and then offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find anything very difficult. They do ask if you can commit to at least a year at z57. Don't let that scare you. about half your class will drop out or get fired in training. I don't mean that to be negative. Cold cold call b2b sales to realtors is not for everyone.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Z57 in February 2014.

lengthly interview process with 3 in person and 30 minutes of listening to someone cold call.

Client Development Manager/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Z57 in July 2013.

Applied on-line. Had a phone interview with Ryan Whitlock, CEO. A few days later had an in-person interview with Ryan. Did not talk to any member of HR team during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about my experience at a job that was prior to my recent one so had to recall the position challenges from 4 years ago. Could do it but was not easy.   View Answer

Social Media Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57 in February 2013.

Informational interview... then interview #1... then interview #2. Then "shadowing" a rep and listening to them on the phone. You may have to go in a couple times to shadow. And if you don't like what you see, definitely don't continue with the process. Then a voicemail stating why you're a great fit. then the offer.

No negotiation. I wish

Entry Level Social Media Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Z57 in May 2012.

Found the job listing on craigslist and applied. Two days later received a phone call that was a phone interview. They invited me back for a second interview which was a group interview. The group interview was mainly an overview of the company with a survey at the end. After was a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What is the hardest thing you have ever had to overcome?   Answer Question

I declined to go back for the one on one interview because I was looking for a different type of workplace.

Customer Service Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Z57 in April 2009.

Asked a lot of questions, looking for people who can sell over the phone, very little training

take it or leave it

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Z57 in January 2009.

Quick short and easy