Z57 Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.2

Web Marketing SEO/SEM Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57 in January 2015.

Interview

First there's a call from the recruiter. You are invited for a group presentation of the company and position. Then they send you a survey where you have to (basically) impress them. Why should we hire you? If you did good on the survey they will invite you in for a one on one interview that starts with you listening to a sales rep for about 45 min.
    After the one on one interview they ask you to call in and leave a message mentioning if you would like to pursue the process and why they should hire you.
    At that point you are invited or not for a final on on one interview and offered the position.

Internet Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

They told me they dont even review your resume or care about your background. No wonder there are so many idiots working there! Plus I was surrounded by nasty, dirty employees who lied to people for a living. Have fun in hell!

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57.

Interview

Z57 has a three step interview process. The first is a group interview where the company does a presentation on the company and what the job entails, they do not actually ask the candidates questions as this point. Second interview is solo, starts with about 30-45 minutes shadowing a sales rep as they make phone calls. During this interview you are required to read a script and do moc sale phone calls After this you get an actual interview. Last interview is where they typically make a job offer.

Interview Questions

• You must call the office and leave a message for the interviewer after your second interview.   Answer Question

Social Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They use a recruiter a lot for their hiring process. I was called in for an introduction to the company and it's core values, etc. I recommend paying attention or taking some notes on the core values. Later that day I had to leave a voice mail selling them on why I would be an asset to the company. They just want to hear your voice. Phone voice is important. They will teach you the rest. On the second interview, they had me listen to cold calls for 40 minutes, before I interviewed with a sales manager. The sales manager asked me what I thought about the job, asked me some basic interview questions and went over some metrics for sales. It was about an hour. I called back one more time for something similar; listening to cold calls, and then offered the job.

Interview Questions

• I did not find anything very difficult. They do ask if you can commit to at least a year at z57. Don't let that scare you. about half your class will drop out or get fired in training. I don't mean that to be negative. Cold cold call b2b sales to realtors is not for everyone.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

lengthly interview process with 3 in person and 30 minutes of listening to someone cold call.

Client Development Manager/Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied on-line. Had a phone interview with Ryan Whitlock, CEO. A few days later had an in-person interview with Ryan. Did not talk to any member of HR team during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my experience at a job that was prior to my recent one so had to recall the position challenges from 4 years ago. Could do it but was not easy.   1 Answer

Social Media Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Informational interview... then interview #1... then interview #2. Then "shadowing" a rep and listening to them on the phone. You may have to go in a couple times to shadow. And if you don't like what you see, definitely don't continue with the process. Then a voicemail stating why you're a great fit. then the offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if this.........   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I wish

Entry Level Social Media Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Found the job listing on craigslist and applied. Two days later received a phone call that was a phone interview. They invited me back for a second interview which was a group interview. The group interview was mainly an overview of the company with a survey at the end. After was a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you have ever had to overcome?   Answer Question

I declined to go back for the one on one interview because I was looking for a different type of workplace.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Z57 in February 2012.

Interview

applied online. Was invited to a group interview. Sat through the interview which was the sales manager telling us how great the company was. He said we would get an email for a survey and if we wanted to proceed to the next step, we would need to submit the survey before midnight. I went online and filled out the survey. Afterwords, I did some research and saw that the reviews of the company weren't very good. If you do apply here or a recruiter tells you about this company, do your research first and see if it is something you would like to do before committing to the group interview.

Interview Questions

• The online survey asked a fair amount of questions, if you do take it, give yourself some time.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Z57 (San Diego, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Sucked, took way too long to find out i was getting paid peanuts for busting my but on a horrible pay scale....