ZAGG

Updated Aug 12, 2014

2.4

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ZAGG.

Hiring process was simple. Communication and coordination efforts seemed to be complicated and frustrating. I felt uncomfortable upon arriving because no one knew where I was suppose to go and I had to walk outside all around in the winter weather in order to determine where I was supposed to have the interview. Seemed like HR was confused about the arrangements or disorganized.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ZAGG.

Sent resume, received a call within 2 weeks, scheduled first interview for the next week, then did not hear anything for a while, then called back for a second interview. Process took about 6-7 weeks.

No negotiations

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online – interviewed at ZAGG.

Interview process seemed normal but was an otherwise Lenghty process with little follow up. For a while I just thought the job was filled because I did not hear back for so long. HR could be more likable and less curt. Hiring process included your typical paperwork, background check, and drug test.

Interview Questions
    No. Was told the offer was not negatiable, per the President who mandates the process and salary options for open or new positions. Oh well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ZAGG.

HR waited months to get back to me after scheduling the first interview. Hiring process can be slow. HR representatives frequently needed approval from HR director and were not given independent access to Directors schedule, therefore there was a lot of unnecessary back and forth coordinating to arrange the interviews. Communication was difficult. HR director was engaging in a berating session with someone on the phone while I was waiting outside her office to provide paperwork. Thin walls and unprofessional leadership.

They indicated the offer was final and not negotiable. Was not able to enter the negatiation process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZAGG.

Very straightforward, they asked how well you are at learning new tasks.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ZAGG in July 2011.

Interview with branch manager is pretty simple and general interview with basic interviewing questions. Then if you pass that, the branch owner will contact you for a second interview over the phone asking pretty much the same questions as the first interview. The second interview is more of a get to know you.

Interview Questions
    • the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer. The toughest question is "how would you handle an extremely angry customer?"   Answer Question
    negotiations are not accepted

National Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZAGG in July 2011.

Got interviewed by the Director of Sales. Great guy. The minute he starts speaking all pressure falls off you. He spent the majority of the interview talking about how great the opportunity was, and asked fairly few questions. One of the easier interviews I've had.

I had only one interview with ZAGG, and it was a very positive experience. The work environment is great, and the senior management are very friendly and approachable people. A few days later I got a job offer from ZAGG. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, it was an all expense paid internship to the UK with a 50 pound sterling a day stipend.