ZAGG Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Brief, few questions, did not look over my resume much - asked how soon I was available to start. Did not seem too interested in my experience or previous jobs. He did communicate help was needed due to a tremendous back log and needed someone experienced with excel which I communicated I was. He was very friendly, did not try to be intimidating or ask benign questions. He is a great person to work for.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied, and received a phone call to schedule an interview. I arrived and spent about 45 minutes speaking with the interviewers. Both were very professional and thorough. They asked about my work history and experience and had questions prepared for me to answer.

Interview Questions

• Did I believe I fit with the core values of the company   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Hiring process was simple. Communication and coordination efforts seemed to be complicated and frustrating. I felt uncomfortable upon arriving because no one knew where I was suppose to go and I had to walk outside all around in the winter weather in order to determine where I was supposed to have the interview. Seemed like HR was confused about the arrangements or disorganized.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Sent resume, received a call within 2 weeks, scheduled first interview for the next week, then did not hear anything for a while, then called back for a second interview. Process took about 6-7 weeks.

Negotiation

No negotiations

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Interview process seemed normal but was an otherwise Lenghty process with little follow up. For a while I just thought the job was filled because I did not hear back for so long. HR could be more likable and less curt. Hiring process included your typical paperwork, background check, and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Was told the offer was not negatiable, per the President who mandates the process and salary options for open or new positions. Oh well.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

HR waited months to get back to me after scheduling the first interview. Hiring process can be slow. HR representatives frequently needed approval from HR director and were not given independent access to Directors schedule, therefore there was a lot of unnecessary back and forth coordinating to arrange the interviews. Communication was difficult. HR director was engaging in a berating session with someone on the phone while I was waiting outside her office to provide paperwork. Thin walls and unprofessional leadership.

Negotiation

They indicated the offer was final and not negotiable. Was not able to enter the negatiation process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZAGG (Ontario, CA).

Interview

Very straightforward, they asked how well you are at learning new tasks.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ZAGG (Tigard, OR) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview with branch manager is pretty simple and general interview with basic interviewing questions. Then if you pass that, the branch owner will contact you for a second interview over the phone asking pretty much the same questions as the first interview. The second interview is more of a get to know you.

Interview Questions

• the questions were pretty basic and easy to answer. The toughest question is "how would you handle an extremely angry customer?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiations are not accepted

National Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZAGG (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2011.

Interview

Got interviewed by the Director of Sales. Great guy. The minute he starts speaking all pressure falls off you. He spent the majority of the interview talking about how great the opportunity was, and asked fairly few questions. One of the easier interviews I've had.

I had only one interview with ZAGG, and it was a very positive experience. The work environment is great, and the senior management are very friendly and approachable people. A few days later I got a job offer from ZAGG. Overall great experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, it was an all expense paid internship to the UK with a 50 pound sterling a day stipend.