ZE PowerGroup

2.8

Business Analyst Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup in May 2014.

Called in to write an aptitude test and have an interview. Showed up to write the test and it was actually rather difficult. They provided calculators and scrap paper, but test covered things from recent news to mathematical calculations, to spotting errors in code and even some reading comprehension. They give 45 minutes for the test, and there are 45 questions. Just pace yourself. The interviews went well, they were generic questions that turned the interview more into a conversation than an interrogation. I went through three interviews and they got progressively more intense and serious.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you wish I had asked you?" - wasn't expecting this question. Didn't have an answer for it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Exam, Essay, and interviews

Junior Java Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup in September 2014.

Applied online to the Junior Java Applications Developer. After a week or two got called for an interview. The interview was 90 minutes long and it was a practical test after a short introduction about what they do. The test is fair and long enough for you to show your Java skills and coding styles and doable in the time allotted.

After the test was done got called back for a further interview on a different day. The interview was where 2 developers and I had a discussion about some aspects of Java and a SQL question.

Interview Questions
    • Clearly understanding what the 2 developers where asking of me during the discussion. It seems like they want to push for an answer and you want to answer clearly in a practical manner to show that you know the language constructs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup in September 2014.

after I send my resume, about 2 days later, they called me and make an appointment.
    on the appointment day, the secretary ask me to sign visitors book, and then give me visitor card.
    then a very nice manager that always have smile come and give me some information about company.
    he ask that if i have any question or no (he ask it several times in interview process).
    then he give me a paper with a software problem on it, the whole problem is about getting information from some files in a directory tree and storing them on Database.
    I had 90 min to write a program and I had internet access too.
    The whole problem was very easy for a java developer but time is less than you think, if you want to write it by yourself, it is better to find some solved sources from the internet and completing problem in time.

Java Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Pretty quick and professional. One of the best hiring processes. Start to end took 4 days as against months everywhere. Could not make it but that was due to my skill level, they were thoroughly professional.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific. Fundamental questions and they get harder and harder as you answer.   Answer Question

Data Quality Monitor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup in June 2014.

Applied online, got an email reply for an interview within the next week.
    Day of interview: people were very nice, the whole interview took less than hour. Interview questions were very basic since it is an entry level position.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty Common questions... eg. explain how you use computer technology at home...   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

3 rounds, general info and few simple questions on sql

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

The interview for a development position is pretty tough, expect to answer a lot of technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions regarding datastructures, algorithms etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Applied online and was contacted in the following week. I was told to come in for testing, Upon arrival the people were very friendly they actually took time to chat with me. Then the interview process started with a sample coding problem. It was moderately challenging but fair. They just wanted to see my technical ability.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a project in which you have failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Java Applications Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

The key point of this interview is they give you a laptop and a piece of paper with a description of a problem to be solved by coding in Java. That means: no hogwash, what really matters is your coding skills, experience, writing the simple as possible code to solve the problem.