ZE PowerGroup

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Training Program Interview

Business Analyst Training Program
Richmond, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup in May 2014.

Interview Details – Called in to write an aptitude test and have an interview. Showed up to write the test and it was actually rather difficult. They provided calculators and scrap paper, but test covered things from recent news to mathematical calculations, to spotting errors in code and even some reading comprehension. They give 45 minutes for the test, and there are 45 questions. Just pace yourself. The interviews went well, they were generic questions that turned the interview more into a conversation than an interrogation. I went through three interviews and they got progressively more intense and serious.

Interview Question – "What do you wish I had asked you?" - wasn't expecting this question. Didn't have an answer for it.   Answer Question

Interviewed at ZE PowerGroup

Interview Details – Exam, Essay, and interviews

Interview Question – Exam, Essay, and interviews   Answer Question

Data Quality Monitor Interview

Data Quality Monitor
Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email reply for an interview within the next week.
Day of interview: people were very nice, the whole interview took less than hour. Interview questions were very basic since it is an entry level position.

Interview Question – Pretty Common questions... eg. explain how you use computer technology at home...   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – Pretty quick and professional. One of the best hiring processes. Start to end took 4 days as against months everywhere. Could not make it but that was due to my skill level, they were thoroughly professional.

Interview Question – Nothing specific. Fundamental questions and they get harder and harder as you answer.   Answer Question

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Applications Support Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – 3 rounds, general info and few simple questions on sql

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup in September 2011.

Interview Details – A few questions about SQL skills and Energy market.
Now the process changed completely.

Interview Question – Any experienced or knowledge about Energy market ?   View Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – The interview for a development position is pretty tough, expect to answer a lot of technical questions.

Interview Question – Technical questions regarding datastructures, algorithms etc   Answer Question

Java Applications Developer Interview

Java Applications Developer
Richmond, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – Applied online and was contacted in the following week. I was told to come in for testing, Upon arrival the people were very friendly they actually took time to chat with me. Then the interview process started with a sample coding problem. It was moderately challenging but fair. They just wanted to see my technical ability.

Interview Question – Describe a project in which you have failed and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Java Applications Developer Interview

Java Applications Developer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – The key point of this interview is they give you a laptop and a piece of paper with a description of a problem to be solved by coding in Java. That means: no hogwash, what really matters is your coding skills, experience, writing the simple as possible code to solve the problem.

Interview Question – Interviewers are really nice people.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ZE PowerGroup.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person skills assessment and one on one interview. Skills assessment covers basic logic, math, statistics, business intelligence and excel programming. Seemed like the interviewers were unclear what exactly they were looking for.

Interview Question – What about you would coworkers find difficult to work with?   Answer Question

Worked for ZE PowerGroup? Contribute to the Community!