ZEE Medical Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ZEE Medical

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ZEE Medical in April 2011.

Very pleased with the Company and the interviewers. First interview with department manager took about two hours and went well (I thought), provided very positive image of the Company, it's culture and the position. Called back for a second interview with the dept director. This one took just over an hour, again felt very good about my chances. Really thought I had made a great impression and answered questions well. Almost 2 weeks later got the rejection letter and found they had reposted the position on another job board. Apparently I didn't do as well as I thought.
    Overall very positive interview experience, just wish I had landed it.

Sales Administrator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ZEE Medical.

Internal interview. Went to senior management to show interest in position. Typical internal interviews are done by potential mgr. done at scheduled time.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ZEE Medical in October 2011.

I went through 2 phone interviews with 2 different people, filled out an application that was emailed after the 2nd phone interview, a face to face interview with a manager almost a month later, then another interview with another manager in a different office about 3 weeks after that. Then after no communication other than a reply to my email saying they were "still interviewing" no communication until I saw on their website the job was filled.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ZEE Medical in September 2009.

Very impersonal. Mostly focused on previous compensation. I think they wanted to hire the best, but didn't want to pay competitive wages.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you're the best person for this position?   View Answer
    • Could you provide a complete and detailed breakdown of your compensation at your last position?   View Answer

Worked for ZEE Medical? Contribute to the Community!