ZOLL Medical

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in February 2014.

Interview Details – I received a initial phone call from HR Assistant asking if I was still interested in the position, then a week later I received a follow up phone call interview with another Customer Service Manager who also detailed the position requirements and expectations. The next week I received an in-person interview from 2 Customer Service Managers, Then I received a short phone call from the department Manager of the local San Jose office. Lastly, I received a phone call with the job offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer, and how were you able to diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Received a phone call of a job offer indicating the salary, and asked if I would accept the position. I requested a higher salary and was met half-way.

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in March 2013.

Interview Details – phone interview - HR (easy process)
in person interview - 4 managers interview - usually lasts about an hour total - each manager usually interviews seperately..

Interview Question – nothing unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Software Engineering Internship
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through college career service. The process toke about a week. Got phone call to schedule on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice and professional. After about twenty minutes, you are all set.

Interview Question – None of them was really tough. But do tell the interviewer to specify the question in case of misunderstanding.   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview Details – Interview took a couple of hours, as several Seniors and Managers came in one after the other. By the end, I was out of questions. But the interview itself is not very hard--know your basics, a time you were challenged, a time you made a mistake, a time you dealt with a difficult question, etc.--they are most looking to make sure you 'fit' and will mesh well with the team.

Negotiation Details – There was none

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview Details – Phone Interview: Interviewer reminded me of a used car salesman- kinda slimey and had no information about the position. Not a good impression of the company.

Interview Question – What does my company produce and how does it work?   View Answer

IT Services Representative Interview

IT Services Representative
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in December 2012.

Interview Details – An interview schedule is arranged by email. You will interview with a number of different people separately. HR, Managers, and a person who does the same job. If you do your homework and research the company and prepare for the interview process by looking at general interview questions asked, you should be prepared. Interviewing process was a two way conversation where you learn about the company by asking questions, and they learn about you and your experience.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer 'Tell me about a time...' questions such as 'Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline.'   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in April 2012.

Interview Details – Informal application for the position, then emails were sent back and forth leading to a phone interview. The phone interview took 15 minutes and I was then asked to then come in for another interview this was first a 1:1 with the dept manager then after that there was another interview with 2 people from the dept. They don't like to have things made up, either you know the answer or you don't.

Interview Question – Logic question about a manhole cover and why is it round?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable, cut and dry offer was given.

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZOLL Medical in October 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, group interview, behavioral phone interview, background check, drug test

Interview Question – How are you going to turn this territory around?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate

Worked for ZOLL Medical? Contribute to the Community!