ZOLL Medical

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

Logistics Coordinator Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical.

I worked through a staffing agency and got an interview with Zoll after about a week. The interview was pretty standard and included questions such as "tell me about yourself", "tell me about a difficult situation you faced in the workplace", and "what was the most creative solution you ever came up with in the workplace". I didn't end up hearing back from them for over a month before they called one day to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about how you dealt with a team who was hard to work with?   View Answer

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in November 2014.

A recruiter was utilized who provided a general description of the position, but did not provide a job description. There was an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and then a live interview. At the conclusion, the management team decided to eliminate the role and spread the responsibilities across existing team members.

Interview Questions
    • Straight forward questions concerning experience selling capital equipment. No surprises.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Co-op Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Applied through campus recruiting on career link. Got back to me about 3 weeks later. Interviewed with 5 different people for about half an hour each. Wasn't hard at all seemed a little relaxed. Got a tour also. Some of the people asked questions some of them just spoke about the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in February 2014.

I received a initial phone call from HR Assistant asking if I was still interested in the position, then a week later I received a follow up phone call interview with another Customer Service Manager who also detailed the position requirements and expectations. The next week I received an in-person interview from 2 Customer Service Managers, Then I received a short phone call from the department Manager of the local San Jose office. Lastly, I received a phone call with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult customer, and how were you able to diffuse the situation?   Answer Question
    Received a phone call of a job offer indicating the salary, and asked if I would accept the position. I requested a higher salary and was met half-way.

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in January 2014.

Applied through college career service. The process toke about a week. Got phone call to schedule on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice and professional. After about twenty minutes, you are all set.

Interview Questions
    • None of them was really tough. But do tell the interviewer to specify the question in case of misunderstanding.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Interview took a couple of hours, as several Seniors and Managers came in one after the other. By the end, I was out of questions. But the interview itself is not very hard--know your basics, a time you were challenged, a time you made a mistake, a time you dealt with a difficult question, etc.--they are most looking to make sure you 'fit' and will mesh well with the team.

There was none

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ZOLL Medical.

Phone Interview: Interviewer reminded me of a used car salesman- kinda slimey and had no information about the position. Not a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions
    • What does my company produce and how does it work?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in March 2013.

phone interview - HR (easy process)
    in person interview - 4 managers interview - usually lasts about an hour total - each manager usually interviews seperately..

IT Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in December 2012.

An interview schedule is arranged by email. You will interview with a number of different people separately. HR, Managers, and a person who does the same job. If you do your homework and research the company and prepare for the interview process by looking at general interview questions asked, you should be prepared. Interviewing process was a two way conversation where you learn about the company by asking questions, and they learn about you and your experience.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer 'Tell me about a time...' questions such as 'Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline.'   View Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZOLL Medical in April 2012.

Informal application for the position, then emails were sent back and forth leading to a phone interview. The phone interview took 15 minutes and I was then asked to then come in for another interview this was first a 1:1 with the dept manager then after that there was another interview with 2 people from the dept. They don't like to have things made up, either you know the answer or you don't.

Interview Questions
    • Logic question about a manhole cover and why is it round?   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable, cut and dry offer was given.