ZOLL Medical Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA

Updated May 19, 2015

2.6

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Full day of interviews with a range of people. Very tiring and stressful interviews, a lot of technical questions and technical debates. The attitude was rather negative, and the term "growing pains" was cited to explain disorganization and lack of direction. They seemed very disorganized and out of control, it was rather concerning. I was unable to get clear answers to questions about benefits, work environment, and culture.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to invent a game and design an object to represent components of the game   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Screened out by HR recruiter based solely on salary requirement! I've never had this happen before. I indicated flexibility in salary, but this was not sufficient to even pass my resume to the hiring manager. I was clearly qualified for the position. Evidently this company cannot offer competitive salaries. Just to reiterate, there was no technical phone screen at all. Only a salary screen from the HR department.

Software Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through college career service. The process toke about a week. Got phone call to schedule on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice and professional. After about twenty minutes, you are all set.

Interview Questions

• None of them was really tough. But do tell the interviewer to specify the question in case of misunderstanding.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Interview took a couple of hours, as several Seniors and Managers came in one after the other. By the end, I was out of questions. But the interview itself is not very hard--know your basics, a time you were challenged, a time you made a mistake, a time you dealt with a difficult question, etc.--they are most looking to make sure you 'fit' and will mesh well with the team.

Negotiation

There was none

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

phone interview - HR (easy process) in person interview - 4 managers interview - usually lasts about an hour total - each manager usually interviews seperately..

IT Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

An interview schedule is arranged by email. You will interview with a number of different people separately. HR, Managers, and a person who does the same job. If you do your homework and research the company and prepare for the interview process by looking at general interview questions asked, you should be prepared. Interviewing process was a two way conversation where you learn about the company by asking questions, and they learn about you and your experience.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer 'Tell me about a time...' questions such as 'Tell me about a time when you did not meet a deadline.'   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZOLL Medical (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Informal application for the position, then emails were sent back and forth leading to a phone interview. The phone interview took 15 minutes and I was then asked to then come in for another interview this was first a 1:1 with the dept manager then after that there was another interview with 2 people from the dept. They don't like to have things made up, either you know the answer or you don't.

Interview Questions

• Logic question about a manhole cover and why is it round?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable, cut and dry offer was given.