ZS Associates

ZS Associates Business Information Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

interviewed at ZS Associates in April 2008.

started with 2 rounds of Campus interview followed by Group discussions,they also had 3 case studies . then was invited to the office where again they had case study ,followed by management interview and HR ineterview

Interview Questions
  • work -life balance , when it is a traveling consultancy company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

Business Information Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ZS Associates in July 2011.

I applied online and got an email from a recruiter scheduling an interview with the manager. One hour before the interview the manager send a chart asking me to study before the interview. The manager called one hour later asking questions about the chart. Got a feedback from the recruiter that they no will longer continue the interview process.

Business Information Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZS Associates in February 2009.

Two steps:
    1. On-campus first round, two back-to-back interviews. One was a technical case where I was asked to think through a business problem about a grocery store. No coding, just solid business skills and a lot of data manipulation and attention to detail. The second interview was pure fit and behavioral, nothing too crazy.
    2. Final round in HQ, five or six interviews. One hour long case, one 30 minute case, and the rest was fit. Business skills and ability to do mental math were emphasized.

Interview Questions
    • 30 minute case: if you were to open a new McDonalds restaurant, how would you choose the location?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate, which was probably a mistake on my part. You should always negotiate.