ZS Associates GAA Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2011.

initially i was called by the HR to conform my presence at the test location....then there was a test conducted at gurgaon....after 2-3 days they called me to say that i was selected for the next rounds in pune.....and my interview date was decided as 29th august....then there were back to back 3 rounds- case interview, HR interview and finally interview with the principal....

Other Interview Reviews for ZS Associates

GAA Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ZS Associates in December 2009.

the interview was simple. there was 1st a GD and then they shortlisted half the people and then there were 3 rounds of interviews, a case study, an HR interview and then the principal interview.

GAA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ZS Associates in January 2010.

The interview had 3 1:1 rounds...one was HR and the other two rounds were case interviews..

Fixed package...No negotiation.

Worked for ZS Associates? Contribute to the Community!