ZS Associates

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at ZS Associates in August 2011.

Interview Details – initially i was called by the HR to conform my presence at the test location....then there was a test conducted at gurgaon....after 2-3 days they called me to say that i was selected for the next rounds in pune.....and my interview date was decided as 29th august....then there were back to back 3 rounds- case interview, HR interview and finally interview with the principal....

Interview Question – whats ur experience working in a team?   Answer Question

GAA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ZS Associates in December 2009.

Interview Details – the interview was simple. there was 1st a GD and then they shortlisted half the people and then there were 3 rounds of interviews, a case study, an HR interview and then the principal interview.

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ZS Associates in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview had 3 1:1 rounds...one was HR and the other two rounds were case interviews..

Interview Question – Why do you have very low grades?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed package...No negotiation.

Worked for ZS Associates? Contribute to the Community!