ZTE Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.6

Cellphone Testing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ZTE.

Interview

The interview is really simple. They just asked me about my projects and asked me some understanding of android cellphone testing (including what's the procedure you think to test a phone , how to test a function of a phone,etc). The interview is in Chinese and only one round. Besides, they also asked some very basic questions about java and android.

Interview Questions

• tell me your understanding of android cellphone testing   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buckhead, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ZTE (Buckhead, GA).

Interview

So far the worst interview experience. The interviewer was over one hour late as scheduled. During the interview the question frequently asked was if I know someone in the company as the referral. Soon after I told them" no, I dont know anyone who works here". The interviewer was rushing the interview process, and had no patience to listen to what I said. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME to get yourself hired unless you have connection. Move on to the better company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ZTE.

Interview

I had an interview with a manager last week, it was hard to understand his English cause I guess he comes from east Asian. The interview was not like a formal interview, the manager asked many non-related questions. It last almost an hour and made me felt like I could got this job since I have never been asked as long as this time. In the end he told me to wait for another interviewer's call. So weird.

Interview

Got an interview opportunity for mobile device testing full time position. The first interview took place in ZTE's building and went well. The second one included 4 parties with 5 interviewers. However, the leader of testing group among them asked whether or not am I willing to accept contracting offer!!! Felt like I have been fooled, because I was there for full time position with health insurance!

Interview Questions

• Willing to give up full time position and take contractor offer?   Answer Question

Need the package for the family.

Finance Manager/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ZTE (Overland Park, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewers did not seem to have time for the interview. The questions were hard to understand. The interviewer seemed to scoff at some of my answers. The only good part is that before I left they did tell me they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about management and following protocol, but were difficult to determine what exactly they were asking.   1 Answer

Testing Engineer for Cellphone Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ZTE (Morristown, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

First question: ask me how many radio communication standers used for cellphone I know, like GPRS, CDMA, FDMA. Second one: ask me how to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• How to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.   Answer Question

Application

interviewed at ZTE in March 2011.

Interview

They first gave a general skill test, most of the questions are about C. Then there is a English test, talking with their employees to see if you are qualified to work abroad. After that a few of us were invited to a local coffee shop and do the interview there. Three interviewers ask questions one by one, one of them is tough to handle but hopefully there is a good guy trying to make things go well. I got rejected mostly because I didn't prepare for the interview, I thought for one minute after they let me introduce myself.

Interview Questions

• write a fast way to multiply any number by 9 without the *   2 Answers

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ZTE (Reston, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communications came through a staff augmentation company. I interviewed three times I finally landed the job. Once hired, I was told that my manager was a VP. I was surprised that all of the managers colleagues went along with the story. When most were his Manager II peers.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about the way Chinese do business. I asked what was meant by the question and they answered that culture could be different.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much the staff augmentor took care of the details.

Project Assistant Interview

Interview

the interview is very chill. I was interviewed by 2 people, first the HR and then the project manager. the questions are not hard, the manager asked me if I can learn working with certain system very fast and if i feel comfortable working in systems

Training Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZTE.

Interview

3 round interview