ZTE Interview Questions

2.8

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Buckhead, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ZTE.

So far the worst interview experience. The interviewer was over one hour late as scheduled. During the interview the question frequently asked was if I know someone in the company as the referral. Soon after I told them" no, I dont know anyone who works here". The interviewer was rushing the interview process, and had no patience to listen to what I said. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME to get yourself hired unless you have connection. Move on to the better company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ZTE.

I had an interview with a manager last week, it was hard to understand his English cause I guess he comes from east Asian. The interview was not like a formal interview, the manager asked many non-related questions. It last almost an hour and made me felt like I could got this job since I have never been asked as long as this time. In the end he told me to wait for another interviewer's call. So weird.

Handset Testingengineer Interview

Got an interview opportunity for mobile device testing full time position. The first interview took place in ZTE's building and went well. The second one included 4 parties with 5 interviewers. However, the leader of testing group among them asked whether or not am I willing to accept contracting offer!!! Felt like I have been fooled, because I was there for full time position with health insurance!

Interview Questions
    • Willing to give up full time position and take contractor offer?   Answer Question

Need the package for the family.

Finance Manager/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ZTE in April 2012.

The interviewers did not seem to have time for the interview. The questions were hard to understand. The interviewer seemed to scoff at some of my answers. The only good part is that before I left they did tell me they were not interested.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were about management and following protocol, but were difficult to determine what exactly they were asking.   View Answer

Testing Engineer for Cellphone Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at ZTE in March 2012.

First question: ask me how many radio communication standers used for cellphone I know, like GPRS, CDMA, FDMA.
    Second one: ask me how to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.

Interview Questions
    • How to verify a connecting problem is coming from a cellphone or others glitches exist somewhere else.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at ZTE in March 2011.

They first gave a general skill test, most of the questions are about C. Then there is a English test, talking with their employees to see if you are qualified to work abroad. After that a few of us were invited to a local coffee shop and do the interview there. Three interviewers ask questions one by one, one of them is tough to handle but hopefully there is a good guy trying to make things go well. I got rejected mostly because I didn't prepare for the interview, I thought for one minute after they let me introduce myself.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ZTE in January 2010.

Initial communications came through a staff augmentation company. I interviewed three times I finally landed the job. Once hired, I was told that my manager was a VP. I was surprised that all of the managers colleagues went along with the story. When most were his Manager II peers.

Interview Questions
    • How did I feel about the way Chinese do business. I asked what was meant by the question and they answered that culture could be different.   View Answer
    Not much the staff augmentor took care of the details.

Training Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZTE.

3 round interview

Telecommunication Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ZTE in April 2014.

The process of hiring had three rounds. The first round was a technical test. The second round comprised of Group Discussion round. The candidates who cleared the second round were called for the third round that was one on one interview. The candidates were asked questions related to 2G, 3G.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ZTE.

1. Background is important, including college and previous company.
    2. Show sales record when talking with the mananger.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want join this company, and what's your comments comparing with Huawei?   View Answer

Worked for ZTE? Contribute to the Community!