Zain

Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zain in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was recommended by a manger there and was working with a sub contractor so they basically know me. The department or the section was fairly new. I was interviewed by my new manager and he knew me before but not that much. After the interview which was not that hard and mainly technical interview then I was invited for another interview with my manager and HR. Then they sent me the offer which was more than I expected and tried with them to increase it but they refused so I accepted it.

Interview Question – It was very easy specially because it was in my area of exp reties. I think if it was new area I might faces some difficulties. The good thing about Zain for me is the quick of the process. It was so fast but I think this is not for ever one as I was lucky because my manager was in bad shape and wanted me so badly to help him as the department was fairly new. Over all the interview was okay and not that difficult. I recommend zain to my friends as well because it is good company and has bright future.   Answer Question

Financial Control Representative Interview

Financial Control Representative

Interviewed at Zain

Interview Details – CV Based with HR
Interviews with Financial Control Manager and Director

Interview Question – No Difficult Questions.
Just remember basic accounting and finance
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very Straight forward

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zain in September 2009.

Interview Details – 1 - Fall Application Form.
2 - Interview Process 1:1 Interview

Interview Question – Practical Question about What you Know   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It,s Difficult

Audit Interview

Audit

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zain in June 2009.

Interview Details – The recruitment was as per the company policy. HR was very organised and the panel appears to be strict and friendly but tough on questions. The questions are tailored towards the job; questions consist of both behavioural and technical questions.
it is advisable that candiate applying for job should know the job specification .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no room for negotation as an internal staff. but those that came from other companies were given opportunity to negotiate their salary.

Specialist Interview

Specialist

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zain in September 2009.

Interview Details – started out by receiving a phone call and phone interview with HR,

then I went for an onsite interview with dept managers, and HR.

then I had to make a medical test and based on that I got the offer

Interview Questions

Worked for Zain? Contribute to the Community!