Zain

www.zain.com

Zain Interview Questions

3.2

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zain in June 2013.

I was recommended by a manger there and was working with a sub contractor so they basically know me. The department or the section was fairly new. I was interviewed by my new manager and he knew me before but not that much. After the interview which was not that hard and mainly technical interview then I was invited for another interview with my manager and HR. Then they sent me the offer which was more than I expected and tried with them to increase it but they refused so I accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • It was very easy specially because it was in my area of exp reties. I think if it was new area I might faces some difficulties. The good thing about Zain for me is the quick of the process. It was so fast but I think this is not for ever one as I was lucky because my manager was in bad shape and wanted me so badly to help him as the department was fairly new. Over all the interview was okay and not that difficult. I recommend zain to my friends as well because it is good company and has bright future.   Answer Question

Financial Control Representative Interview

CV Based with HR
    Interviews with Financial Control Manager and Director

Interview Questions
    • No Difficult Questions.
      Just remember basic accounting and finance

Answer Question
    Very Straight forward

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baghdad (Iraq)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zain in September 2009.

1 - Fall Application Form.
    2 - Interview Process 1:1 Interview

It,s Difficult

Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zain in September 2009.

started out by receiving a phone call and phone interview with HR,

then I went for an onsite interview with dept managers, and HR.

then I had to make a medical test and based on that I got the offer

Audit Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zain in June 2009.

The recruitment was as per the company policy. HR was very organised and the panel appears to be strict and friendly but tough on questions. The questions are tailored towards the job; questions consist of both behavioural and technical questions.
    it is advisable that candiate applying for job should know the job specification .

Interview Questions
    • name at least three items in investigation policy   View Answer
    • name three forensic tools u know   View Answer
    There was no room for negotation as an internal staff. but those that came from other companies were given opportunity to negotiate their salary.