Zara Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

the interview was extremely quick and easy. I walked into Zara with a resume in hand went up to first sales associate I saw and asked for a manager. They then gave me an application to fill out which took about two minutes, then was asked to wait for a manager to quickly speak with me. The assistant manager came and got me; she asked basic interview questions - where I had worked before? Why I wanted to work at Zara? My availability...etc. She then asked if I had time to speak with another manager, the general manager. I waited for about an hour but she finally got to me, she asked me some further questions about my experience, if i knew anything about the company...then offered me a cashier position which I gladly took. I literally walked in and walked out with a job. Both managers I interviewed with were really nice.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

More like a chit chat session ,with the manager giving you an idea of how the company works and the culture and what is expected from you .Once you are past that ,you are asked to provide your experience examples and prove you are worthy of the position and this is where you are basically supposed to impress them with long rambling interesting stories and accounts (short and simple answers will not do) .Also,the company seems to have a certain type or image in mind when hiring(ultra friendly,bubbly,passionate,quick on their feet,young and vibrant).Appear to fit that image and you have a solid chance .On the spot hiring is common i have heard ,i was however called in for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you?/ What do you bring to the table? Variations of the same question are asked over and over.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I came in during a job fair and filled out a small and brief application card with my basic information on it (name, past work experience, why I want to work for Zara) and turned it in to the manager. She asked me to tell her a little about myself and then said I'd be receiving a call o come back in, soon. A few days later I was called in for a group interview which took about 10-15 minutes and once again, the questions they asked were very general. Very easy process. I was called a few days later and offered the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Went in for their open house and got interviewed by someone from HR. The questions were pretty typical and it was an easy interview. I got a call the next day saying I got the job!

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I interviewed at Zara (Glendale, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There was a new store opening in my area so I decided to stop by and drop off my resume. The interview location was at a hotel lobby. When I got there, there was only one other girl filling out paperwork at a table. I introduced myself to the person in the front and they gave me a one page form to fill out. It was an easy form like my availability, past job experience, education...... After that I got an on the spot interview. It was a one on one interview and it felt comfortable but professional. I just had the interview yesterday and have not heard back but she said call backs would start in a week.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I went to an open house. It was nothing special. We were asked to fill out an application. They had something like a quick resume you had to fill out. Then each of us had an one-on-one interview. They asked only super basic interview questions. The interviewer was pretty chill and friendly.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (Bethesda, MD) in July 2015.

Interview

easy. I didn't even have to fill out an application. I briefly spoke with a store manager who then scheduled a formal interview with me, herself, and one other store manager. After answering sensible questions for 15-20 minutes, they smiled and forwarded my info to HR. A lady from HR FaceTime interviewed me a few days later and I got the job from there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went to an open call. It was pretty casual. Was asked to fill out an application, then we were interviewed in a pretty small group. It was my first group interview but it wasn't awkward at all. I got a call the next day telling me that i'd gotten the job. They're definitely looking for intelligent and fashion forward people. Be articulate and look like a model and you've got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zara (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Went it for an open interview was seen quickly. Meet with the managers of the departments that would hopefully be working in. Everyone was very friendly and eager to answer questions. It was fairly informal of a process of just chatting but it helped me to see who they were however didn't give a great sense of what their management style was like.

Women's Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

From my personal experience, my interview went very quick. Mostly because the person who was originally suppose to interview me wasn't in that day. Luckily, my interview time was earlier in the day so the manager on duty was able to interview me themselves. Don't be intimidated, easy interview.