Zara Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

I turned in my application, was asked to come for an interview next day, I was asked about what i would do in certain situations, in regards to customer service and loss prevention. After that I had a second interview with the general manager, she asked me why i wanted to work there and how i could help the company. I was hired the next day.

Interview Questions
    • What is the first thing you do when you notice a customer is trying to steal.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zara.

Typical questions asked by management. If you are applyng at a retail store, you should at least look at the trends of the store before coming in. We have tons of people come in looking a mess then looking for a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Zara in April 2014.

I applied online and they emailed me back on same day and invited me to a group interview. There were like 30 people in the group like me. They make you fill out an application form and after that they take everyone in a small room and someone from the recruiter team is asking interview questions to every single person one by one. Questions are basic and simple interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • There is no unexpected questions if you practice a little bit before you go,i promise you will be fine. They ask why you want to work for them and what are your strengths and stuff. They didn't ask more than 4 questions to every person. Really short and simple but this is only for the group interview. I did not do an individual interview with them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person - interviewed at Zara in September 2013.

I went in first thing in the morning and asked for a manager right away. Right away a Human Resources manager greeted me and gave me an interview on the spot and hired me on the spot as well. Gave her my application and resume and gave me the ok.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The usual "Why do you want to work here?" "What days you can work?"   Answer Question
    The hours and days I can work.

Sales Associate (Coordination Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Garden City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zara in August 2013.

I never received a personal interview. I filled out the application and within 5 business days I received an email from the corporate office. The email gave me instructions on how to rsvp for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zara in March 2014.

I applied online through their inditex website. i had applied to a position many time before and hadn't heard anything back, so i was really surprised when i received an email to come in for a group interview. It was a new store opening, so they were really looking for people. i dressed in all black and went to their Headquarter's. they had us fill out an application and then they brought us into a room. there were probably like forty of us. they collected all the applications and our resumes and basically started. i was the first one they called on. they basically like that i was opened on the weekends (this is something they really want!) and they asked me "what i think good customer service is?" and "what is my biggest strength?" i smiled alot and gave them an answer. after the interview, they said they'd call us back or email us in a week. i received a phone call offering me the job, a week later, and accepted it.

no negotiation. they offered me $10

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zara in March 2014.

Group Interview....After hearing the same answer about 20 times makes me wonder how they are really judging these interviews. Literally the same answers over and over and over and then some more. The interview just saying "Good answer" it really was hilarious.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone got the same question, why would you like to work for zara.   View Answer

got a better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zara.

Very easy interview process. The HR director meets with you just to see if you are clean looking and asks you simple questions about customer service and sales experience. Call back is within a couple days.

HR tells you over the telephone how much their offer is. I'm not sure if it is negotiable.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at Zara in August 2010.

It was very easy and comfortable. The interviewer gave me a lot of insight to the company and as I was waiting to be interviewed, I noticed how professional the employees were. They all seemed to have task and give pretty okay costumer service to client. They also seemed to be very knowledgeable of the merchandise

Interview Questions
    • Had I ever have a romantic relationship with anyone I have worked withbefore   Answer Question

Cashier Cross Trained Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zara.

2 group interviews with adds on craigslist, which doesn't allow for specific questions to be asked on questions to be asked of you, everything there after was conducted via e-mail