Zaxby's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zaxby's in March 2015.

It was quick talk right to the manger and was hired the next week. I went from UN-employed to employed in a second. all you have to do is dress well and be well mannered. also show that you want the job and don't forget your ssn and id.

Other Interview Reviews for Zaxby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zaxby's in March 2015.

I applied on a Subday they called me on Monday to schedule an interview on Wednesday at 2:45. While I was waiting they offered me something to drink and were very welcoming. The manger was very nice and asked me easy questions. When the interview was over he offered me the job and gave me a card so I can start filling out my forms to start training .

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a difficult customer   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's in February 2015.

I first went in and said im here for my interview which was at 4;15 but I came in at 3;50. I then got interviewed by the Assistant Manager who was pretty chill. I got asked to come back for a second interview.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

They just wanted to know if i was a student . they try to make sure their workers have a future . It makes their business look good. I was hired on the spot because It was clear that i have great communication skills.

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

When you apply to Zaxby's it is a paper application, once turned into management then you may or may not receive a phone call. If you receive a phone call an interview will be set up and then once you have an interview and if the manager wants to hire you then you must come back and get a drug test form. After that process you find out when you start!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question at the time of my interview was what was my plan for my future. This was/is my first job and I have been with Zaxby's since I was 16.   View Answer
    There wasn't anything to negotiate, this was my first job and I am still here until I can find a job in my field.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's in January 2015.

the interview was not that hard he asked questions most people wold ask and some was not that hard to answer. one question toke me a while to answer but other than that it was easy.

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle an upset costumer   View Answer

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's.

It was a three interview process. First, I was asked a few questions and given the job description. He emailed me a file containing everything on the menu and I had to study it to take a menu test on it the next time I came in. The menu test was a 20 question test on a computer. The third interview was a few more questions, then all about paper work.

Interview Questions
    • Repeat (include Zaxby's quota here) in your own words.
      and
      Why do you want to work here and what do you want to achieve.

View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's in April 2014.

I was interviewed by the assistant manager. He's a really chill finny guy. Honest and hard working. The interview was pretty chill for the most part. He didn't grill me he just asked me a question and I answered it. On one question I answered his question with a question and he asked another question to help me understand what he was getting at. It was my most pleasant interview to date.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an altercation with a co-worker.   View Answer

My life wasn't in a good place to take on the additional reponsibility

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zaxby's.

I submitted my resume to the store and filled out their application, they called me back within 1 week for an interview. The interview was with the GM and he asked me a few typical questions like "what can you bring to our store?", etc. I was hired on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult really. Very typical   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They did talk about advancement, but it really was more about if they liked you personally or not whether they would spend time "training" you for a better job.

Cashier Interview

it was very simple and self-explanatory