Zaxby's Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2015

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

I went to a job fair, there was a series of 4 stages, 1st the initial interview was just to verify all your info and availability and etc. Then you move to a second room with an assistant manager where they ask your typical interview question then you move on to general manager who then asks you similar questions. And then lastly another general manager gives you a menu test, I only got 40% right but they still hired me that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Zaxby's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy took like 5 minutes i was really surprised it was that simple asked pretty basic questions like college and my future. The lady was very nice and even offered a drink since i was there a little early, i wanted the cashier job to work on my people skills and she said she liked that idea

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Cartersville, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. I was hired on the spot.Just asked my credentials. Saw where I had experience. I was signing all documents at the end for my hire packet.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Very typical, easy interview for a fast food job. It was probably only about 25 questions and lasted no longer than 15 minutes. It was a one on one interview done in-store and they tell you within a day or two if you're hired and then bring you in to do paperwork and give you your uniform.

Interview Questions

• If you're getting into cold water, do you jump or ease in?   1 Answer
    • What attributes can you bring to this company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Ellenwood, GA).

Interview

I turned in my application and they told me that they were doing interviews the same week. The interview process was about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by the Assistant manager and then the General manager. I felt more comfortable talking to the Assistant manager than the General manager. About three days after the interview, I was called in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you outgoing? Q: Are you a team player? Q:How would you act if a customer came in very upset? Q: How do you act under pressure? Q: When you are stressed, do you show it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Augusta, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (North Augusta, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy, I had to do two interviews in one day and now I'm.going to do just orientation. So don't really over think it, and you should do good. And this is my first job and they thought that was awesome lol

Interview Questions

• What does customer service means to you   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick talk right to the manger and was hired the next week. I went from UN-employed to employed in a second. all you have to do is dress well and be well mannered. also show that you want the job and don't forget your ssn and id.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Snellville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Subday they called me on Monday to schedule an interview on Wednesday at 2:45. While I was waiting they offered me something to drink and were very welcoming. The manger was very nice and asked me easy questions. When the interview was over he offered me the job and gave me a card so I can start filling out my forms to start training .

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first went in and said im here for my interview which was at 4;15 but I came in at 3;50. I then got interviewed by the Assistant Manager who was pretty chill. I got asked to come back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our history?   Answer Question
    • What is the worst typical coworker to work with?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

They just wanted to know if i was a student . they try to make sure their workers have a future . It makes their business look good. I was hired on the spot because It was clear that i have great communication skills.