Zaxby's

34 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Front End Cashier Interview

Front End Cashier

I applied in-person - interviewed at Zaxby's in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was pretty simple. It was my first face to face interview. i did not feel intimidated. i also felt as if the managers wanted me to have the job. they were willing to let me work multiple positions until i found out what made me comfortable and what i was best at.

Interview Question – describe yourself and include pros and cons   Answer Question

Acworth, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zaxby's in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the assistant manager. He's a really chill finny guy. Honest and hard working. The interview was pretty chill for the most part. He didn't grill me he just asked me a question and I answered it. On one question I answered his question with a question and he asked another question to help me understand what he was getting at. It was my most pleasant interview to date.

Interview Question – How would you handle an altercation with a co-worker.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – My life wasn't in a good place to take on the additional reponsibility

Cashier

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview Details – It was a three interview process. First, I was asked a few questions and given the job description. He emailed me a file containing everything on the menu and I had to study it to take a menu test on it the next time I came in. The menu test was a 20 question test on a computer. The third interview was a few more questions, then all about paper work.

Interview Question – Repeat (include Zaxby's quota here) in your own words.
and
Why do you want to work here and what do you want to achieve.
  View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I interviewed at Zaxby's in December 2013.

Interview Details – I went in an waited for the GM to come interview me. We sat down and she ask about my experience. Most questions were very basic. Mostly just informing me of the position requirements and demands of the crew members. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was started at minimum wage even though I had management experience.

Cook Interview

Cook
Forest City, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Zaxby's in March 2010.

Interview Details – 1 interview and they start by asking what can you do for this company? are you willing to work overtime if you have to? are you a hard worker?

Interview Question – What are your goals in life?   Answer Question

Cumming, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zaxby's in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied in person, followed up two times. One a week for two weeks.

Eventually, the current manager there told me to come in the next day for a training day and to finish up the application process. Asked a few general questions, mostly form questions. There were absolutely no questions relating to why I wanted to work or any past work experiences.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, everybody starts out at minimum wage.

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume to the store and filled out their application, they called me back within 1 week for an interview. The interview was with the GM and he asked me a few typical questions like "what can you bring to our store?", etc. I was hired on the spot after the interview.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult really. Very typical   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. They did talk about advancement, but it really was more about if they liked you personally or not whether they would spend time "training" you for a better job.

Cook Interview

Cook
Lenoir City, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zaxby's in January 2013.

Interview Details – Really easy and friendly interview, all I had to do was answer easy questions about why I wanted to work for the company, ect. The only hiccup was the dreaded, "greatest weakness", which while fighting the urge to wisecrack and say "fire, bullets, and boobs", I lobbed a "my perfectionism" hail-mary, to which he replied "well, as a fast food cook, you wont have the time to be perfect." Interception in the end zone, boo. But I got the job, yay! Then I saw he circled a 3 out of 5 for my appearance, boo, lol.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating a minimum wage job, kids.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Cook/Cashier
Walterboro, SC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview Details – I had two interviews for the job. One was with a female who claimed that her entire life revolved around her job. I learned that she was one of the assistant managers and had given up college for her job. The second interview was with the general manager. He continually made inappropriate jokes and made fun of random people.

Interview Question – Describe your perfect working conditions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations. They expect you to take what they offer.

Interviewed at Zaxby's

Interview Details – it was very simple and self-explanatory

Interview Question – "tell us about yourself"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zaxby's

Worked for Zaxby's? Contribute to the Community!