Zaxby's

Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's in February 2015.

I first went in and said im here for my interview which was at 4;15 but I came in at 3;50. I then got interviewed by the Assistant Manager who was pretty chill. I got asked to come back for a second interview.

Front End Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zaxby's.

Easy. Mostly personality questions, how long I want to stay with the company, and experience questions.
    Second interview is basically saying you're hired, and what the job is like. They tell you what you need to wear, and you go to orientation in a few days to a week.

Wasn't one.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

They just wanted to know if i was a student . they try to make sure their workers have a future . It makes their business look good. I was hired on the spot because It was clear that i have great communication skills.

Cashier Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

When you apply to Zaxby's it is a paper application, once turned into management then you may or may not receive a phone call. If you receive a phone call an interview will be set up and then once you have an interview and if the manager wants to hire you then you must come back and get a drug test form. After that process you find out when you start!

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question at the time of my interview was what was my plan for my future. This was/is my first job and I have been with Zaxby's since I was 16.   View Answer
    There wasn't anything to negotiate, this was my first job and I am still here until I can find a job in my field.

Cook Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zaxby's.

i filled out an application, got interviewed, and hired all within an hour. the hiring process was fairly fast and much easier than expected to obtain the job. I asked for a in store application and was informed that once i finished it and turned it in, i could get interviewed right than and there. after the interview, i was told i got the job and should come back to the next day with my social security and license and birth certificate and stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • name a time where i went out of my way to help somebody   View Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, AL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zaxby's in June 2014.

i walked into the restaurant and asked for an interview whenever one of the managers had time. After about 30 minutes i sat down with one of the day-shift assistant manager. I was asked about grades, school involvement, and aspects of my character.

Interview Questions
    • Some people only work in fast food just to have a job until something better comes along. How do we know if we hire you that you will stay?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's.

It was a three interview process. First, I was asked a few questions and given the job description. He emailed me a file containing everything on the menu and I had to study it to take a menu test on it the next time I came in. The menu test was a 20 question test on a computer. The third interview was a few more questions, then all about paper work.

Interview Questions
    • Repeat (include Zaxby's quota here) in your own words.
      and
      Why do you want to work here and what do you want to achieve.

View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's in April 2014.

I was interviewed by the assistant manager. He's a really chill finny guy. Honest and hard working. The interview was pretty chill for the most part. He didn't grill me he just asked me a question and I answered it. On one question I answered his question with a question and he asked another question to help me understand what he was getting at. It was my most pleasant interview to date.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an altercation with a co-worker.   View Answer

My life wasn't in a good place to take on the additional reponsibility

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zaxby's.

I submitted my resume to the store and filled out their application, they called me back within 1 week for an interview. The interview was with the GM and he asked me a few typical questions like "what can you bring to our store?", etc. I was hired on the spot after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult really. Very typical   Answer Question
    No negotiation. They did talk about advancement, but it really was more about if they liked you personally or not whether they would spend time "training" you for a better job.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walterboro, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walterboro, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's.

I had two interviews for the job. One was with a female who claimed that her entire life revolved around her job. I learned that she was one of the assistant managers and had given up college for her job. The second interview was with the general manager. He continually made inappropriate jokes and made fun of random people.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiations. They expect you to take what they offer.