Zaxby's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.0

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

drawn out and complicated-weeks, then months for the process. very disorganized. not given all the information-had to speak to several people to get a question answered.Lots of "fine print" and new information given once hired. not very forthcoming on what the job is really like.

Cook/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's in August 2015.

Interview

Very easy application process called about the application few days later, was called back 2 days after that for an interview, was offered a job on the spot, the interview was very causal and relaxed very good for a first interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation I came in looking for minimum wage came out with 7.50 per hour.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

I went to a job fair, there was a series of 4 stages, 1st the initial interview was just to verify all your info and availability and etc. Then you move to a second room with an assistant manager where they ask your typical interview question then you move on to general manager who then asks you similar questions. And then lastly another general manager gives you a menu test, I only got 40% right but they still hired me that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was pretty easy took like 5 minutes i was really surprised it was that simple asked pretty basic questions like college and my future. The lady was very nice and even offered a drink since i was there a little early, i wanted the cashier job to work on my people skills and she said she liked that idea

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's (High Point, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was short and sweet. I walked in and waited around 5 minutes for the assistant manager to come and sit with me at a table. Asked about my availability and my schedule. Also asked about me as a individual and why would I want to work at Zaxby's.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Anderson, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

Just applied then they emailed me to set up an interview i set up an interview then got interviewed in a hotel.easy interview i said i can work weekends and they hired me on the spot.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

i applied online and then the interview process took about 3 weeks in total. It started with me applying online and then it lead to a phone interview and then a in person.

Interview Questions

• What type of employees I am? What I bring to the table? Why Zaxby's?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Cartersville, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. I was hired on the spot.Just asked my credentials. Saw where I had experience. I was signing all documents at the end for my hire packet.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Very typical, easy interview for a fast food job. It was probably only about 25 questions and lasted no longer than 15 minutes. It was a one on one interview done in-store and they tell you within a day or two if you're hired and then bring you in to do paperwork and give you your uniform.

Interview Questions

• If you're getting into cold water, do you jump or ease in?   1 Answer
    • What attributes can you bring to this company?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Ellenwood, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zaxby's (Ellenwood, GA).

Interview

I turned in my application and they told me that they were doing interviews the same week. The interview process was about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by the Assistant manager and then the General manager. I felt more comfortable talking to the Assistant manager than the General manager. About three days after the interview, I was called in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you outgoing? Q: Are you a team player? Q:How would you act if a customer came in very upset? Q: How do you act under pressure? Q: When you are stressed, do you show it?   1 Answer