Zaxby's Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2015
Updated Apr 11, 2015

2.1

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zaxby's (Ellenwood, GA).

Interview

I turned in my application and they told me that they were doing interviews the same week. The interview process was about 30 minutes. I was interviewed by the Assistant manager and then the General manager. I felt more comfortable talking to the Assistant manager than the General manager. About three days after the interview, I was called in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you outgoing?
      Q: Are you a team player?
      Q:How would you act if a customer came in very upset?
      Q: How do you act under pressure?
      Q: When you are stressed, do you show it?

Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zaxby's (North Augusta, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy, I had to do two interviews in one day and now I'm.going to do just orientation. So don't really over think it, and you should do good. And this is my first job and they thought that was awesome lol

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was quick talk right to the manger and was hired the next week. I went from UN-employed to employed in a second. all you have to do is dress well and be well mannered. also show that you want the job and don't forget your ssn and id.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zaxby's (Snellville, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Subday they called me on Monday to schedule an interview on Wednesday at 2:45. While I was waiting they offered me something to drink and were very welcoming. The manger was very nice and asked me easy questions. When the interview was over he offered me the job and gave me a card so I can start filling out my forms to start training .

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zaxby's (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I first went in and said im here for my interview which was at 4;15 but I came in at 3;50. I then got interviewed by the Assistant Manager who was pretty chill. I got asked to come back for a second interview.

Front End Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

Easy. Mostly personality questions, how long I want to stay with the company, and experience questions.
    Second interview is basically saying you're hired, and what the job is like. They tell you what you need to wear, and you go to orientation in a few days to a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Wasn't one.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

They just wanted to know if i was a student . they try to make sure their workers have a future . It makes their business look good. I was hired on the spot because It was clear that i have great communication skills.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's.

Interview

When you apply to Zaxby's it is a paper application, once turned into management then you may or may not receive a phone call. If you receive a phone call an interview will be set up and then once you have an interview and if the manager wants to hire you then you must come back and get a drug test form. After that process you find out when you start!

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question at the time of my interview was what was my plan for my future. This was/is my first job and I have been with Zaxby's since I was 16.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate, this was my first job and I am still here until I can find a job in my field.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's (Decatur, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

the interview was not that hard he asked questions most people wold ask and some was not that hard to answer. one question toke me a while to answer but other than that it was easy.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle an upset costumer   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zaxby's (Lehi, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Normal, walk in talk to hiring manager and impress them. Be confident and clear. But also just be happy and yourself and they will love that you are just being you.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked in customer service?   1 Answer