Zeb

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consulting Interview

IT Consulting
M√ľnster, North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zeb in June 2011.

Interview Details – Straight Forward.

1. Submit CV Online
I got a response in a few days and was invited to an interview.
2. Interviews
First interview was with HR. Questions about the CV and about my expectations etc
Second interview was with the specific senior manager of the department and was mainly small talk. No brain teaser etc.

Interview Question – Many technical questions about my studies etc, but they are easy to answer unless your CV is faked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Internships are paid 1000€ p.m., but you get a bonus at the end (approx. 20%)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Vienna (Austria)

The process took a day - interviewed at Zeb in March 2012.

Interview Details – Had a telephone interview first, than a personal interview at the local HQ. After discussing my motivation I got a use case about a Pizzeria. The question was how to raise the profit of the Pizzeria. The main goal was to see how structured one can think and answer this question. Since I wasn't prepared I answered unstructuredly, and the interviewer didn't continue, but tell me that normally the interview would continue with a mathematical part (how to increase the profit by x%...)

Interview Question – How could a pizzeria raise their profit?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zeb? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zeb interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zeb employees and interview candidates.