Zecco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Glendale, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zecco in January 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call from AppleOne, the staffing agency Zecco is working with and they told me about this position. AppleOne made me fill out a bunch a paperwork and I interviewed with them to make sure I was a good fit, then I interviewed with Zecco. It was a pretty quick interview, you talk with the HR Manager and one of the managers in the customer service department. Make sure that you tell them of your interest in working in the financial services industry and why you are interested in customer service and what you can bring to the table in terms of customer service. I was contacted by AppleOne shortly thereafter to let me know that everything went well and I started working for Zecco a few days later. Overall, not too difficult.

Interview Question – The where do you see yourself 5 years from now question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Glendale, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Zecco in December 2011.

Interview Details – Be prepared to let them know that you are there to work for them long term. Great company to work for since it is just growing. Understand what great customer service means and be willing to learn how to become great at phone customer service! Dress well and be confident. They are friendly so don't be nervous.

Interview Question – Why Zecco?   Answer Question

Worked for Zecco? Contribute to the Community!