Zeeco

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.3

Entry Level Interview

The initial interaction happened at a career fair. I handed the recruiter a résumé and discussed what I was looking for in a career after I graduate. I was told I would be notified if I was the given the opportunity or not to interview with them within a day. That is exactly how it happened. I was notified the very next day that I had an interview the next day after that. I was very pleased with this process. Very quick and efficient. I did not make it to the next step after that initial interview, but I was very satisfied in how the process was going up to that point.

Interview Questions
    • It was all behavioral questions. So, some of them were difficult to answer due to trying to remember a life experience that related to that question.   Answer Question

Combustion Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Zeeco in September 2013.

Went to a career fair and submitted my resume, was called that evening for an on campus interview the next day and then after about a month went on site for an interview. Was contacted about a week later with an offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do if I did not get along with a fellow intern?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate housing costs since I was from out of town.

Summer Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zeeco in February 2012.

Two campus representatives interviewed my the day after our career fair. They said that they may or may not do an on site interview as well. It was a typical personality interview. The two representatives were nice and friendly. Interview lasted about thirty minutes. The company seemed like a good company to work for since the interviewers were both interns with Zeeco before they were hired on as full time engineers

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a disagreement with someone and how did you resolve the situation   Answer Question
    • In a team setting, are you typically a leader or a team member   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zeeco in August 2010.

Applied online, received a phone call from HR wanting to schedule an interview with department head two days later. After this I saw an ad for this position also posted on a temp website. I knew right off the department head already had their decision made because the interview was rushed and hardly any questions were asked at all. I sent a follow-up thank you with no response at all. Why did they waste my time with an interview when they already had decided to go with a temp agency? Company rules?