Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was an organized process, I was emailed by a recruiter for a phone screening. The phone screening lasted about 20 minutes, the recruiter was friendly and professional. I was contacted a couple of days later to set up an interview with the hiring manager and other managers in the department. That interview lasted an hour, an offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions were asked, what would you do in this situation or what is an area you would like to improve on.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I felt the offer that was made was fair for the work that was expected.

WFL Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was quick and smooth. Began with basic, standard phone screen with explanation of job title, brief description and salary. Next was a face-to-face with 2/3 people. Lengthy interview at nearly an hour...maybe more. I was also asked to provide a 5 minute presentation. They do expect you to stick to the minute time frame.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR format. Know w boutique FFSC programs and be able to provide situational responses to the questions.   1 Answer

SECO Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (Glendale, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Initial phone interview with Recruiter lasted about 35 min. Never really asked specific questions about my background or training all questions were "Tell me a time where... and how you responded".Follow up interview with immediate and higher boss that lasted 1 hour. Supervisor asked questions never got a lot of feedback from immediate supervisor during the interview even though I attempted to draw her in. Similar questioning with lots of questions very little non questioning interaction. In both interviews they spent a lot of time telling me about schedules and computers which usually doesn't get shared until you get the job so I was surprised I wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you thing you could teach Microsoft Office Classes?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in August 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me to gage my level of interest. I had a 30 minute prescreen interview of basic background questions. I was also asked my salary requirements and current salary. Second interview was with a panel over a webinar. I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation using PowerPoint on why I was the best candidate. The remainder of the hour I was asked detailed questions about my previous experience and how I handled situations. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the standard operating procedures you use at your current position?   Answer Question

I felt pressured to commit without first seeing the contract. In hindsight I wish I would've asked to review the contract over night. That may have resulted in me accepting the offer.

Recovery Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Was actually really quick....the HR was in VA (I'm in CA), so everything was phone based. Pretty standard interview questions really, nothing out of the norm. The HR was very personable, and understandable. Received an offer within just a few days; but they ended up loosing the contract....so nada.

Interview Questions

• Situational based type questions..."what would you do if....?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation....they were upfront about the maximum salary.

SECO Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Took 6 momths from when I applied to when I was interviewed by a very rude recruiter. Short and to the point. Didn't get the impression she had any counseling experience, just going by a script. Later on found out she was known to be nasty. Two weeks later was interviewed by a supervisor who was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavorial questions that were typical for the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. You were told what the schedule would be like and what the pay was. Either take it or leave it attitude.

Career Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

Submitted application via instructions. Several weeks went by before hearing back. Initial screening interview completed with HR professional -- very basic questions. Internet speed checked for remote position. The following week had phone interview with two supervisors, which lasted an hour. Then, the offer came from contract head several days later. Background check and fingerprinting part of hiring process.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Pretty standard situational questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. Federal contract.

EFM Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Phone screening by HR; interview with 2 people on site about 1 week later. Had to prepare a 3-5 minute powerpoint to present after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of scenario questions. "You get a call from a neighbor who says spouse isn't taking care of kids,has no money for food, has threatened to kill herself, husband is deployed...what do you do?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in September 2013.

Interview

Good interview today. Hope to hear back soon

Work/Family Life Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Interview

It was definately one of the hardest interviews I have experienced. It was a good 3 hours. I went through a question and answer session with my potential supervisor and her supervisor. I was also asked to submit a writing sample and give a short presentation. The job entails a lot of public speaking and you really have to be a strong presenter. They asked a lot of questions about my military experience/knowledge. Be prepared to share examples of the info you put out!

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when a brief did not go well, how did you recover?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a contract position, I was under the impression there was no room for negotiation.