Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2014
Updated Jun 29, 2014
11 interviews

SECO Career Counselor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in January 2012.

MBA hiring mental health people.... joke right? No degree required. Cumbersome process, expect to hunt them down yourself. These folks are just trying to fill slots so if you get an interview try not to screw it up and as long as you meet the "government requirements" which they shouldn't be calling you if you didn't, then you are god to go.

Interview Questions
    • They read the questions from a list of questions. ...more difficult on their side...to read that is....   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Recovery Care Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Was actually really quick....the HR was in VA (I'm in CA), so everything was phone based. Pretty standard interview questions really, nothing out of the norm. The HR was very personable, and understandable. Received an offer within just a few days; but they ended up loosing the contract....so nada.

Interview Questions
    • Situational based type questions..."what would you do if....?"   Answer Question
    No real negotiation....they were upfront about the maximum salary.

SECO Career Counselor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Took 6 momths from when I applied to when I was interviewed by a very rude recruiter. Short and to the point. Didn't get the impression she had any counseling experience, just going by a script. Later on found out she was known to be nasty. Two weeks later was interviewed by a supervisor who was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavorial questions that were typical for the position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. You were told what the schedule would be like and what the pay was. Either take it or leave it attitude.

Career Counselor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Submitted application via instructions. Several weeks went by before hearing back. Initial screening interview completed with HR professional -- very basic questions. Internet speed checked for remote position. The following week had phone interview with two supervisors, which lasted an hour. Then, the offer came from contract head several days later. Background check and fingerprinting part of hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Pretty standard situational questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Federal contract.

EFM Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Phone screening by HR; interview with 2 people on site about 1 week later. Had to prepare a 3-5 minute powerpoint to present after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of scenario questions. "You get a call from a neighbor who says spouse isn't taking care of kids,has no money for food, has threatened to kill herself, husband is deployed...what do you do?"   View Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in September 2013.

Good interview today. Hope to hear back soon

Work/Family Life Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

It was definately one of the hardest interviews I have experienced. It was a good 3 hours. I went through a question and answer session with my potential supervisor and her supervisor. I was also asked to submit a writing sample and give a short presentation. The job entails a lot of public speaking and you really have to be a strong presenter. They asked a lot of questions about my military experience/knowledge. Be prepared to share examples of the info you put out!

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when a brief did not go well, how did you recover?   Answer Question
    It was a contract position, I was under the impression there was no room for negotiation.

Work and Family Life Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bremerton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in May 2010.

Zeiders was friendly and well planned. They are located out of state and the interview was coordinated to accomodate my schedule. I was informed as to the type of interview with plenty of time to prepare. The interview panel was friendly and informative. They were honest about how the jobs at this company operate, i.e. fixed initial offer of income and parallel growth opportunities. However, on the job experience encompasses much more than the official job description and it is encouraged that employees participate to the maximum of their ability.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when a planned teaching experience went very badly.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation of income. It is a government run system and initial incomes are rather fixed. They do offer yearly raises based on time of service to the company. Employees outside of headquarters do not receive performance based raises or bonuses.

Ed Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in July 2011.

The original inteview consisted of a screening call from the recruiting manager. He asked some general questions about my background, education and availability date. He also asked about an expected salary range. This interview was done presumably to see if the company would like to move forward with a follow up interview. A few days after the phone interview, I was called back by the same recruiting manger to scheudle a phone interview with the division director and the department head that I would be working for. The interview lasted about 2 and half hours and it was primarily a verification of information provided in my resume. I was asked some in-depth scenario questions about how would I react in particular situations, to describe my management style and other questions relating to my leadership ability.
    The interviewers were very professional and treated me as if they wanted me on the team and did their best to promote the company as the interview progressed.
    After the interview was completed I was contacted by the recruiter to obtain additional information about my background and qualifcations. Within 2 weeks I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would handle an employee who was not performing well. If you chose diciplinary action, what would that be? Why?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a salary and benefit package that was not everything that I wanted, but it was within my range. Considering the size of the company and the contractural nature of the work, I was satisfied that I negotiated as much as was possible.

Educator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in November 2010.

Applied for position. One month later contacted by a company recruiter who did a screening call. Verified information on resume and salary range. 1 week later contacted by interviewing/hiring manager who did a screening interview and then scheduled an interview for a week later. Interview was via phone and lasted about 45-60 minutes. I was told I would be contacted in a few days. It was about a week. Tentatively offered position after a meeting with the client, site director and supervisor. Met with local Zeiders supervisor first on day of meeting about a week later then taken to site. Met with the client for about an hour and they told me I would then be contacted by hiring manager. I did not hear anything to confirm hiring until the following week. I believe this was due to holidays. I had a huge amount of paperwork to do for background check, etc. The whole process took about two months from the time I put in application.

Interview Questions
    • I was very prepared for my interview. I did quite a bit of prep around most commonly asked questions in an interview and had responses prepared for this type of organization. Due to this I was able to answer different questions, but had similar theme.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I tried but they have set salary. I understand this has been the case with everyone hired. I was able to negotiate a trip I had already planned and paid for off. I did not have any time accrued, so took it without pay, which I expected. I did appreciate that there was not a problem with this.

Worked for Zeiders Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!