Zeiders Enterprises

Zeiders Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

Communications Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in August 2014.

A recruiter contacted me to gage my level of interest. I had a 30 minute prescreen interview of basic background questions. I was also asked my salary requirements and current salary. Second interview was with a panel over a webinar. I was asked to give a 10 minute presentation using PowerPoint on why I was the best candidate. The remainder of the hour I was asked detailed questions about my previous experience and how I handled situations. Everyone I interacted with was very professional and polite.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of the standard operating procedures you use at your current position?   Answer Question

I felt pressured to commit without first seeing the contract. In hindsight I wish I would've asked to review the contract over night. That may have resulted in me accepting the offer.

Recovery Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Was actually really quick....the HR was in VA (I'm in CA), so everything was phone based. Pretty standard interview questions really, nothing out of the norm. The HR was very personable, and understandable. Received an offer within just a few days; but they ended up loosing the contract....so nada.

Interview Questions
    • Situational based type questions..."what would you do if....?"   Answer Question
    No real negotiation....they were upfront about the maximum salary.

SECO Career Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Took 6 momths from when I applied to when I was interviewed by a very rude recruiter. Short and to the point. Didn't get the impression she had any counseling experience, just going by a script. Later on found out she was known to be nasty. Two weeks later was interviewed by a supervisor who was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavorial questions that were typical for the position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. You were told what the schedule would be like and what the pay was. Either take it or leave it attitude.

Career Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Submitted application via instructions. Several weeks went by before hearing back. Initial screening interview completed with HR professional -- very basic questions. Internet speed checked for remote position. The following week had phone interview with two supervisors, which lasted an hour. Then, the offer came from contract head several days later. Background check and fingerprinting part of hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Pretty standard situational questions and behavioral questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. Federal contract.

EFM Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

Phone screening by HR; interview with 2 people on site about 1 week later. Had to prepare a 3-5 minute powerpoint to present after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of scenario questions. "You get a call from a neighbor who says spouse isn't taking care of kids,has no money for food, has threatened to kill herself, husband is deployed...what do you do?"   View Answer

Employment Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in September 2013.

Good interview today. Hope to hear back soon

Work/Family Life Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises.

It was definately one of the hardest interviews I have experienced. It was a good 3 hours. I went through a question and answer session with my potential supervisor and her supervisor. I was also asked to submit a writing sample and give a short presentation. The job entails a lot of public speaking and you really have to be a strong presenter. They asked a lot of questions about my military experience/knowledge. Be prepared to share examples of the info you put out!

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time when a brief did not go well, how did you recover?   Answer Question
    It was a contract position, I was under the impression there was no room for negotiation.

SECO Career Counselor Interview

I applied online. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in January 2012.

MBA hiring mental health people.... joke right? No degree required. Cumbersome process, expect to hunt them down yourself. These folks are just trying to fill slots so if you get an interview try not to screw it up and as long as you meet the "government requirements" which they shouldn't be calling you if you didn't, then you are god to go.

Interview Questions
    • They read the questions from a list of questions. ...more difficult on their side...to read that is....   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Ed Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in July 2011.

The original inteview consisted of a screening call from the recruiting manager. He asked some general questions about my background, education and availability date. He also asked about an expected salary range. This interview was done presumably to see if the company would like to move forward with a follow up interview. A few days after the phone interview, I was called back by the same recruiting manger to scheudle a phone interview with the division director and the department head that I would be working for. The interview lasted about 2 and half hours and it was primarily a verification of information provided in my resume. I was asked some in-depth scenario questions about how would I react in particular situations, to describe my management style and other questions relating to my leadership ability.
    The interviewers were very professional and treated me as if they wanted me on the team and did their best to promote the company as the interview progressed.
    After the interview was completed I was contacted by the recruiter to obtain additional information about my background and qualifcations. Within 2 weeks I was contacted with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would handle an employee who was not performing well. If you chose diciplinary action, what would that be? Why?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate a salary and benefit package that was not everything that I wanted, but it was within my range. Considering the size of the company and the contractural nature of the work, I was satisfied that I negotiated as much as was possible.

Work and Family Life Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zeiders Enterprises in May 2010.

Zeiders was friendly and well planned. They are located out of state and the interview was coordinated to accomodate my schedule. I was informed as to the type of interview with plenty of time to prepare. The interview panel was friendly and informative. They were honest about how the jobs at this company operate, i.e. fixed initial offer of income and parallel growth opportunities. However, on the job experience encompasses much more than the official job description and it is encouraged that employees participate to the maximum of their ability.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when a planned teaching experience went very badly.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation of income. It is a government run system and initial incomes are rather fixed. They do offer yearly raises based on time of service to the company. Employees outside of headquarters do not receive performance based raises or bonuses.