Zellers

20 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

MMT (Putting Out Stock) Interview

MMT (Putting Out Stock)

I applied in-person and interviewed at Zellers.

Interview Details – One interview and it was very easy, although im not sure the interviewer really even cared about answering difficult questions. Took about 30 minutes, interviewer was polite and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zellers in October 2011.

Interview Details – submitted resume in person at customer service desk. Got called by HR manager within a few days, did short over the phone interview. In person interview set up for a couple days after. Went in and filled out an application while waiting for manager, then brought back to her office, met HR manager, and had interview. Manager was very friendly and personable, asking about school and future aspirations. Interview was formal but still laid back. Was hired on the spot and brought in for orientation a week later.

Interview Question – If there was a spill on the ground that posed a health and safety risk but you are dealing with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Very Easy Interview

Loss Prevention Interview

Loss Prevention
Rexdale, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zellers in January 2009.

Interview Details – Pretty basic interview. Strengths/weaknessess

Interview Question – All typical HR interview questions   Answer Question

Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zellers.

Interview Details – -Phone interview (confirming your personal and past work info and schedule an in person interview)
-One on one interview (asking about your experience, how and what you would do in certain situations *a third meeting was asked to be scheduled to bring in references and other documents but I came prepared so it wasn't needed)

Interview Question – What will you bring to the company if you were employed?   Answer Question

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zellers.

Interview Details – - pleasant interview experience
- questions were not difficult at all
- they hired 5 other people at that time

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Zellers

Interview Details – In store ad and 3 round interview

Interview Question – How would you tell soneone tgey were losing thier job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Manager At Large Interview

Manager At Large

I applied in-person and interviewed at Zellers.

Interview Details – Standard 2 interview process one by store HR, one by my District Manager

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and how have you ovecome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation available.

Associate Interview

Associate
Lindsay, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zellers in September 2008.

Interview Details – the interview was one on one with a human resource person, then a short phone interview

Interview Question – how to handle a very difficult customer   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Zellers in January 2011.

Interview Details – Apply then come in for one interview

Negotiation Details – They offered and I accepted

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zellers in March 2011.

Interview Details – the process was not bad. just basic questions etc.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zellers

Worked for Zellers? Contribute to the Community!