Zellers Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.3

MMT (Putting Out Stock) Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zellers.

Interview

One interview and it was very easy, although im not sure the interviewer really even cared about answering difficult questions. Took about 30 minutes, interviewer was polite and easy to talk to.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zellers (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

-Phone interview (confirming your personal and past work info and schedule an in person interview) -One on one interview (asking about your experience, how and what you would do in certain situations *a third meeting was asked to be scheduled to bring in references and other documents but I came prepared so it wasn't needed)

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the company if you were employed?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zellers.

Interview

- pleasant interview experience - questions were not difficult at all - they hired 5 other people at that time

Supervisor Interview

Interview

In store ad and 3 round interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Manager At Large Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zellers.

Interview

Standard 2 interview process one by store HR, one by my District Manager

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses and how have you ovecome them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation available.

Electronics Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

two interviews, one with HR one with department supervisor. you'll have both the same day most likely. and probably a phone interview. they would be in two separate rooms. you dont have to meet with the store manager. youll know whether or not you got the job when your leaving.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about TVS, electronics. they also ask you about your previous experience   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zellers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2011.

Interview

submitted resume in person at customer service desk. Got called by HR manager within a few days, did short over the phone interview. In person interview set up for a couple days after. Went in and filled out an application while waiting for manager, then brought back to her office, met HR manager, and had interview. Manager was very friendly and personable, asking about school and future aspirations. Interview was formal but still laid back. Was hired on the spot and brought in for orientation a week later.

Interview Questions

• If there was a spill on the ground that posed a health and safety risk but you are dealing with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zellers (Niagara, BC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

they hired me on the spot after a short lame interview with the manager and another manager also, they didnt ask alot of quesitons just wanted a quick hire to be easilty replacable

Interview Questions

• what is your availability?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zellers in March 2011.

Interview

the process was not bad. just basic questions etc.

Interview Questions

• what would u do if a customer complained?   1 Answer
    • where do you see you self in five years?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zellers (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Apply then come in for one interview

Negotiation

They offered and I accepted