Zend Technologies

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zend Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – Interview with French VP in charge of Southern operations, this is a start up type company, it was quite disapointing with a lake of dynamism and positivity, all the time asking about knowledges of solutions without to pay attention about sales abilities, it was for a sales role.
In despite telling him that these 'complexes' solutions needed to be a matter a learning and training like in each company he wanted to talk about his 'science'.
Overall behavior a bit inquisitor, like French people do usually, the climate was quite heavy and didn't give me wishes to go further.

Interview Question – Explaining in details what is PHP
-I give the definition
It's not enough! need to tell in details
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Zend Technologies in March 2010.

Interview Details – First interview went well. I have extensive knoledge of numerous programming languages & explained that PHP was new to me. Was explained to me that that shouldn't be an issue, based on my history

2nd interview with a top-level tech exec went horrible. Was essentially a PHP knowledge test (see first interview). He was, I think, appalled I wasn't a PHP expert.

Interview Question – List the best reasons for running PHP instead of x?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zend Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zend Technologies interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zend Technologies employees and interview candidates.