Zenex Partners

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenex Partners in January 2013.

Interview Details – They called me first. Then had a phone interview. Did not like the attitude of recruiter

Interview Question – Recruiter was pushing me to pay my own insurance for a contract job!!   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview Details – You interview with the manager first and then are asked to come back and interview with the CEO or if you're lucky you get to see the CEO on the same day.

Interview Question – Nothing they ask basic situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell them you were making more than you actually make, or she will low ball you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview Details – easy process, met with 1 recruiter, account manager, then ceo, then hr, then back to ceo and she offered me the position within 2 hours of being there.

Technical REcruiter Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Zenex Partners in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent Resume for Review. Was contacted for a face to face interview. Met with the HR Manager, then the CEO. Started on the spot.

Interview Question – None..Be Honest and Yourself   Answer Question

Lodging Support Services Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zenex Partners in December 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was great, I first spoke with an agent at Zenex Partners. Then I was advised to come to the location of my assignment and interview with management directly with the company.

Interview Question – Some of the documents that I completed were a little difficult to understand as far as what I do and don't need to sign, but it was just minor things.But with any questions I did have, they were always able to answer any questions I had..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one

Technical Recruiter Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Zenex Partners in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was first cold called by this company in Sept 2011. Unfortunately, at the time they called it was not a good time to talk and asked to schedule a good time to connect. The recruiter said that was not possible and then hung up. About every 6 weeks or so when they hire a new recruiter I get a phone call from them. They then proceed to tell me I can't be considered for the position because I have interviewed in the past. I did a little research and according to linkedin the average life span of a technical recruiter is about 2 months before they turnover. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

Interview Question – Is now a good time to talk?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zenex Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zenex Partners interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zenex Partners employees and interview candidates.