Zenex Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zenex Partners (Fremont, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process - phone screen/ and in person. I was asked very specific questions related to my line of work. It was a full scale in-depth interview process.

Mechanical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zenex Partners (Palo Alto, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a very good experience. The manager took me for a tour of facility. It looks like fun and professional place to be.I was happy to interview at this place.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my job and skills. There were few HR questions; nothing out of the place or surprising   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I accepted the offer as the pay was good.

Implimentation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zenex Partners (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very different from anything I've ever experienced. It was not at the actual job site, but at the Scottsdale library. When I arrived the HR reps where there and greeted me and said because I was early I could sit with actual implementation managers and ask questions. Very helpful. when the previous round of applicants was finished they called out names and said to go find a table and the interviewers would rotate between applicants. First interview, they wanted to know about my background and why I was looking to leave my current employer. Very basic easy questions. Second, they brought laptops for everyone and did a timed email review. Really enjoyed the 2 questions, more just to see how you can answer stuff you don't know. Third was a mock phone call with a customer. They asked questions about why should do this and that, and made you really think, as you didn't really know the answer you just wing it. They then were supposed to go over it with you in detail and present again. Fourth was an implementation manager that really knew his stuff. Very knowledgeable and wanted to talk to me from a coworker perspective I believe to see how the work dynamic and compatibility would be. At the end you could either leave or hang out with the implementation managers a bit longer and have more questions answered.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Nothing that tripped me up. Time that you had challenging things happen and how did you overcome. Process questions about working with other teams or departments. Why do you want to leave your current employer.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of several consecutive interviews , which is a great tactic and allows everyone to interact with the candidate. I had the pleasure of speaking with several recruiters , HR Managers, and the CEO. Also I participated in a Skype interview, which a hassle at first because my phone was not able to complete the process; however, once we the technology was active the interview was a great experience. To my amazement I was offered the position and was satisfied with the benefits and compensation.

Negotiation

My title and responsibilities were explained and hours were negotiated.

Expedia Lodging Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zenex Partners in April 2014.

Interview

The Interview process is kind of jumbled but you get to talk to a lot of people at the corporate level. Also the screening process is overwhelming but effective and like I did not have go through 5 or 6 interviews only to be turned down.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple. I needed a job and liked what the offered.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview

You interview with the manager first and then are asked to come back and interview with the CEO or if you're lucky you get to see the CEO on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tell them you were making more than you actually make, or she will low ball you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview

easy process, met with 1 recruiter, account manager, then ceo, then hr, then back to ceo and she offered me the position within 2 hours of being there.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zenex Partners in January 2013.

Interview

They called me first. Then had a phone interview. Did not like the attitude of recruiter

Interview Questions

• Recruiter was pushing me to pay my own insurance for a contract job!!   Answer Question

Lodging Support Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zenex Partners (Dallas, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was great, I first spoke with an agent at Zenex Partners. Then I was advised to come to the location of my assignment and interview with management directly with the company.

Interview Questions

• Some of the documents that I completed were a little difficult to understand as far as what I do and don't need to sign, but it was just minor things.But with any questions I did have, they were always able to answer any questions I had..   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zenex Partners (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Sent Resume for Review. Was contacted for a face to face interview. Met with the HR Manager, then the CEO. Started on the spot.