Zenex Partners Interview Questions

2.2

Implimentation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zenex Partners in February 2015.

The interview process was very different from anything I've ever experienced. It was not at the actual job site, but at the Scottsdale library. When I arrived the HR reps where there and greeted me and said because I was early I could sit with actual implementation managers and ask questions. Very helpful. when the previous round of applicants was finished they called out names and said to go find a table and the interviewers would rotate between applicants.

First interview, they wanted to know about my background and why I was looking to leave my current employer. Very basic easy questions.

Second, they brought laptops for everyone and did a timed email review. Really enjoyed the 2 questions, more just to see how you can answer stuff you don't know.

Third was a mock phone call with a customer. They asked questions about why should do this and that, and made you really think, as you didn't really know the answer you just wing it. They then were supposed to go over it with you in detail and present again.

Fourth was an implementation manager that really knew his stuff. Very knowledgeable and wanted to talk to me from a coworker perspective I believe to see how the work dynamic and compatibility would be.

At the end you could either leave or hang out with the implementation managers a bit longer and have more questions answered.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Nothing that tripped me up. Time that you had challenging things happen and how did you overcome.

Process questions about working with other teams or departments.

Why do you want to leave your current employer.

Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zenex Partners.

The hiring process consisted of several consecutive interviews , which is a great tactic and allows everyone to interact with the candidate. I had the pleasure of speaking with several recruiters , HR Managers, and the CEO. Also I participated in a Skype interview, which a hassle at first because my phone was not able to complete the process; however, once we the technology was active the interview was a great experience. To my amazement I was offered the position and was satisfied with the benefits and compensation.

My title and responsibilities were explained and hours were negotiated.

Expedia Lodging Agent Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zenex Partners in April 2014.

The Interview process is kind of jumbled but you get to talk to a lot of people at the corporate level. Also the screening process is overwhelming but effective and like I did not have go through 5 or 6 interviews only to be turned down.

Interview Questions
    Simple. I needed a job and liked what the offered.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zenex Partners.

You interview with the manager first and then are asked to come back and interview with the CEO or if you're lucky you get to see the CEO on the same day.

Interview Questions
    tell them you were making more than you actually make, or she will low ball you.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenex Partners.

easy process, met with 1 recruiter, account manager, then ceo, then hr, then back to ceo and she offered me the position within 2 hours of being there.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenex Partners in January 2013.

They called me first. Then had a phone interview. Did not like the attitude of recruiter

Interview Questions
    • Recruiter was pushing me to pay my own insurance for a contract job!!   Answer Question

Lodging Support Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zenex Partners in December 2012.

The hiring process was great, I first spoke with an agent at Zenex Partners. Then I was advised to come to the location of my assignment and interview with management directly with the company.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the documents that I completed were a little difficult to understand as far as what I do and don't need to sign, but it was just minor things.But with any questions I did have, they were always able to answer any questions I had..   Answer Question
    There wasn't one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Zenex Partners in April 2012.

Sent Resume for Review. Was contacted for a face to face interview. Met with the HR Manager, then the CEO. Started on the spot.

Technical Recruiter Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenex Partners in June 2012.

I was first cold called by this company in Sept 2011. Unfortunately, at the time they called it was not a good time to talk and asked to schedule a good time to connect. The recruiter said that was not possible and then hung up. About every 6 weeks or so when they hire a new recruiter I get a phone call from them. They then proceed to tell me I can't be considered for the position because I have interviewed in the past. I did a little research and according to linkedin the average life span of a technical recruiter is about 2 months before they turnover. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!