Zenex Partners

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview Details – You interview with the manager first and then are asked to come back and interview with the CEO or if you're lucky you get to see the CEO on the same day.

Interview Question – Nothing they ask basic situational questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – tell them you were making more than you actually make, or she will low ball you.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview Details – easy process, met with 1 recruiter, account manager, then ceo, then hr, then back to ceo and she offered me the position within 2 hours of being there.

Very Easy Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Zenex Partners in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent Resume for Review. Was contacted for a face to face interview. Met with the HR Manager, then the CEO. Started on the spot.

Interview Question – None..Be Honest and Yourself   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technical Recruiter

The process took a day - interviewed at Zenex Partners in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was first cold called by this company in Sept 2011. Unfortunately, at the time they called it was not a good time to talk and asked to schedule a good time to connect. The recruiter said that was not possible and then hung up. About every 6 weeks or so when they hire a new recruiter I get a phone call from them. They then proceed to tell me I can't be considered for the position because I have interviewed in the past. I did a little research and according to linkedin the average life span of a technical recruiter is about 2 months before they turnover. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

Interview Question – Is now a good time to talk?   View Answer

Worked for Zenex Partners? Contribute to the Community!