Zenex Partners Technical REcruiter Interview Questions

2.0

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview

You interview with the manager first and then are asked to come back and interview with the CEO or if you're lucky you get to see the CEO on the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tell them you were making more than you actually make, or she will low ball you.

Other Interview Reviews for Zenex Partners

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zenex Partners.

Interview

easy process, met with 1 recruiter, account manager, then ceo, then hr, then back to ceo and she offered me the position within 2 hours of being there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Zenex Partners (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Sent Resume for Review. Was contacted for a face to face interview. Met with the HR Manager, then the CEO. Started on the spot.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zenex Partners in June 2012.

Interview

I was first cold called by this company in Sept 2011. Unfortunately, at the time they called it was not a good time to talk and asked to schedule a good time to connect. The recruiter said that was not possible and then hung up. About every 6 weeks or so when they hire a new recruiter I get a phone call from them. They then proceed to tell me I can't be considered for the position because I have interviewed in the past. I did a little research and according to linkedin the average life span of a technical recruiter is about 2 months before they turnover. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!

Interview Questions

• Is now a good time to talk?   1 Answer