Zenith Infotech

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telecaller Interview

Telecaller
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenith Infotech in May 2013.

Interview Details – Good, straight questions, frank disclosure of work duration, work nature. Basic questions about education, hobbies, describe yourself. Questions to test english and communication skill, as work was required to handle international clients via call, chat and videocall.

Reason for Declining – i got other job offer, better than this.

Database Developer Interview

Database Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenith Infotech in March 2009.

Interview Details – Technical interview was taken by the Database Administrator and HR interview before that.

Technical interview revolved around database optimization, tuning, locking etc. Current job roles and responsibility in the organization. The job role that Zenith was offering.

HR interview was around the educational and technical background. Job roles and responsibilites.

Interview Question – How to resolve a dead lock?   Answer Question

Team Manager/Senior Team Leader Interview

Team Manager/Senior Team Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zenith Infotech.

Interview Details – Since it was an internal employee referral in my case and the organization was in need of the position, my chances were more on my side.

Interview Question – Technical questions related to IT Infra, which I did not expect to be asked for an Operations Role.   Answer Question

EDP In Charge Interview

EDP In Charge
Vāsco Da Gāma (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zenith Infotech in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went for a walk in interview and got qualified for the first round, which was a technical round.
The second round was after few days and was with the manager. Have to answer some technical questions along with an HR round. He offered me the job and said he will try to give the best salary.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The salary offered didn't gave any hike to my current salary. Also the experience i would have get there would have been very minimum.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zenith Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zenith Infotech interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zenith Infotech employees and interview candidates.