Zenith Infotech

Zenith Infotech Interview Questions

2.8

Telecaller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenith Infotech in May 2013.

Good, straight questions, frank disclosure of work duration, work nature. Basic questions about education, hobbies, describe yourself. Questions to test english and communication skill, as work was required to handle international clients via call, chat and videocall.

i got other job offer, better than this.

Team Manager/Senior Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zenith Infotech.

Since it was an internal employee referral in my case and the organization was in need of the position, my chances were more on my side.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions related to IT Infra, which I did not expect to be asked for an Operations Role.   Answer Question

EDP In Charge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāsco Da Gāma (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāsco Da Gāma (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zenith Infotech in May 2012.

I went for a walk in interview and got qualified for the first round, which was a technical round.
    The second round was after few days and was with the manager. Have to answer some technical questions along with an HR round. He offered me the job and said he will try to give the best salary.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself after 5 years?   View Answer

The salary offered didn't gave any hike to my current salary. Also the experience i would have get there would have been very minimum.

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenith Infotech in March 2009.

Technical interview was taken by the Database Administrator and HR interview before that.

Technical interview revolved around database optimization, tuning, locking etc. Current job roles and responsibility in the organization. The job role that Zenith was offering.

HR interview was around the educational and technical background. Job roles and responsibilites.