Zenith

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Zenith in June 2012.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with a HR recruiter, then came into the office to meet face to face with a director (head of the internship program). Got a call a week later that there was an essay portion to complete as a final round of interviews. Offered the position about three weeks later.

Interview Question – Standard questions, mostly inquiring about any current or former media knowledge/experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, internship paid a set rate, the same situation when a full time offer was on the table.

Assistant Claims Agent Interview

Assistant Claims Agent
Fresno, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenith in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through a school job source. I was called the next day and accepted an interview. The building was to my surprise tinted windows and push to talk doors, mid level security. The interview went well, although they tried to catch me off guard with some questions such as why did you choose to work with us etc., I feel like they just want to catch you by surprise with these. Hypothetical questions are a better form for information I feel. Anyways I felt like the interview went well and did not receive any contact as to whether I got the job or not, hint taken. I called and sent a thank you letter and received no response or update.

Interview Question – Why did you pick our company?   View Answer

Claims Assistant Interview

Claims Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zenith in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went to the interview and was interviewed by two managers, it went well and was called for a second interview with more managers and supervisors. It was a long interview and consisted of work experience questions and also brain teasers. Overall good interview just be sure to be ready to problem-solve..

Interview Question – How many taxis are there in San Francisco?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zenith? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zenith interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zenith employees and interview candidates.