Zenith

Very laid back

Assistant Claims Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenith in June 2013.

Applied online through a school job source. I was called the next day and accepted an interview. The building was to my surprise tinted windows and push to talk doors, mid level security. The interview went well, although they tried to catch me off guard with some questions such as why did you choose to work with us etc., I feel like they just want to catch you by surprise with these. Hypothetical questions are a better form for information I feel. Anyways I felt like the interview went well and did not receive any contact as to whether I got the job or not, hint taken. I called and sent a thank you letter and received no response or update.

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenith in March 2013.

Interviewed with 3 people. AMD, vp and reporting AMD.

Initial contact was with HR recruiter on LinkedIn and she initially offered a senior planning role. I notified her I was looking for a supervisor role. The HR recruiter did not sit down with me at all, I was brought to the planning team first.

Interview Questions
    Yes I was able to negotiate. They matched my offer.

Assistant Broadcast Negotiator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Zenith in June 2012.

First I had a phone interview with a HR recruiter, then came into the office to meet face to face with a director (head of the internship program). Got a call a week later that there was an essay portion to complete as a final round of interviews. Offered the position about three weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions, mostly inquiring about any current or former media knowledge/experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, internship paid a set rate, the same situation when a full time offer was on the table.

Claims Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zenith in May 2012.

I went to the interview and was interviewed by two managers, it went well and was called for a second interview with more managers and supervisors. It was a long interview and consisted of work experience questions and also brain teasers. Overall good interview just be sure to be ready to problem-solve..