ZenithOptimedia Interview Questions

Updated Aug 23, 2015

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

this is my first interview entire life. so i am not quite familiar with interview things. i arrived 15 minutes earlier and the place was amazing. people working there looked like quite enjoyable. the interview was very casual and the person who interviewed me was quite nice. The whole process felt like a talk nothing series, but i did not get the offer. plus before the interview i got a test of excel.

Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview lasted for 2 hours. First was phone interview, then they asked me to come to their office for the second interview. Met with around 4 people; interviews are straightforward. People I met are easy to talk to, they seem very smart in what they do.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview which was pretty basic. Then a week later I came in for an in person interview. There was about six other people there and first there was a presentation, then a short math test, followed by an interview with two people from the department of my choice. They asked typical interview questions, unfortunately I wasn't selected.

Digital Planner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia.

Interview

Screened via recruiter, brought in for a round of interviews that spanned 4 people. This unfortunately meant many of the same questions around my background were asked repeatedly and I had to have similar conversations with multiple decision makers

Interview Questions

• Standard questions around job and experience background, strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Media Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then was invited in for an interview. Gave a quick presentation on program and then took a basic media math test. Then interviewed with a senior vp and hr from one of the departments.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a call for a phone interview the next day. After a basic phone interview that mostly tested whether I knew anything about the media industry and the company, I was invited to their office for an in-person interview. At the in-person interview, I was seated with 8 other candidates who were also applying for the same position. We were given a brief presentation about the company and the program, then took a basic media math test that essentially tests your ability to apply percentages. After that, I had an interview with a person from the department I'm interested in and an HR member. Questions were basic, and the tone was light and friendly. Nothing was too difficult, the interview only lasted about 20 minutes. The next day, I received a call with an offer, which I gladly accepted!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with typical interview questions. In person interview a week later with an HR person and an executive. On the day of the interview there was also a little presentation about the training program as well as a 20 question math test with simple statistics. I found out that I was hired a day after the in person interview. Everyone was very friendly!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Series of phone calls what began with a phone screening. If you are doing well in the interview they then ask you what department you would be interested in. They will then try to accommodate you to the best of their ability.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite media campaign of the year, so far?   Answer Question

Media Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia.

Interview

I applied through the website and was contacted within two weeks for a phone interview. The phone interview was brief and basically addressed whether or not you read the job description. I was pushed to the second round of interviews, which took place in their office. The office was nice, and the receptionist was very friendly. During the second interview I met with two senior members of the staff separately and took a very simple math test. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your time when met with a task you have no experience with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ZenithOptimedia (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to media day which is an informational session offered by the company where you learn about the industry, its trends, the company, and the training program. You get to hear feedback and network. I got an email from HR the same day I attended media day for a phone interview. The interview was basic, and they like to hear that you're passionate about media and your eagerness to learn. I got pushed to the 2nd round. 2nd round was very organized and it was a 2 hour long process. I was in a group of about 8-10 candidates. We were taken to a conferences room where we were given a brief presentation (similar to the one from media day). Then, there was a basic media math test in which they provide you with a calculator. Then, I had a 2 on 1 with someone from HR and someone from strategy (basic). I got a phone call next day with the offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You cannot negotiate pay for the media training program.