Zenprise

www.zenprise.com

Zenprise Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zenprise.

Interviewed with 5 people. I was only impressed with 2 people.
    HR lady seems nice, but not competent.
    Executive management replied once after the 2nd round of interviews and then went dark for almost a month. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do to make this company successful?   View Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Zenprise in February 2013.

Interview process was straightforward for an SE. I interviewed with them while they were being acquired by Citrix, so it turned into a four month ordeal. Had meetings with SE manager, Sales Rep, Sales District Manager and several other SEs. Finally extended an offer only to rescind it once I had accepted because the District Manager "changed his mind". Unprofessional, rude and unethical people who will stab you in the back. Luckily I had not resigned from my current position.

Interview Questions
    • Hiring manager asked if covering an unhired position for an undetermined amount of time, for no additional pay/recognition, would be a problem... which should have been an instant red flag.   Answer Question
    Salary negotiations were difficult and they lowballed my "starting point" by $20k, but promptly turned around and jumped it up to what I was asking for when I walked away. Again, another red flag.

Company Position Rather Not Say As IT Will Give Myself Away Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zenprise in August 2012.

I was asked to come in for an interview not too long ago (2 weeks ago). I was treated horribly. The mgr came in and said I need to reschedule. And since then no word from them on a re-schedule. Thanks for wasting my time!

Interview Questions
    • there was none as the mgr was unprofessional and did not interview me.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zenprise.

Extensive interview process. CXO have the final say on the hire.

Manager Interview

good office location. Top management involved in the interview process. Some managers are competent.