Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

IT Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and a Zensar HR representative contacted me and arranged a time to have a conversation. We spoke for a little over half an hour and he wanted me to have phone interviews with two other Zensar employees. I spoke with someone from their Boston office and someone located in India at some length. They were both impressed enough to recommend that I meet face-to-face with the client I would permanently assigned to. They scheduled me for three back-to-back interviews with the client, which I thought went exceptionally well. I received an email from the Zensar HR rep. the next morning asking how the interviews went. I replied telling him that I thought that they went very well and wanted to know if the client had given him any feedback. I didn't hear anything back from Zensar for a few days, so I pinged the HR rep. again. Still nothing. A week after my face-to-face interview, I emailed the client who shepherded me through the meetings, thanking him for his time and mentioned that I hadn't heard from Zensar. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything from either Zensar or the client. Over the course of one week I spent over six hours in interviews during my normal working hours (having had to make some very lame excuses for why I was out). At the end of this process, I was simply left hanging.

Interview Questions

• The one question that never came up during the interview process was my current pay or any suggestions as to what the position paid. When I mentioned to the client that this subject had never been breached, they seemed quite surprised.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (India, MS) in November 2014.

Interview

There was an online test which checks your aptitude ,reasioning and programming knowledge and those who cleared this round has to go through two interview rounds ,1st technical then hr.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is based on what ever technology you have mentioned in your resume and your project work.HR round was based on general discussion about your personal life.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Application

Interview

The interview was on campus at VIT college. The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts. Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words. Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (India, MS) in January 2014.

Interview

There was first round based on Telephonic & after that Skype with the panel of 5 people. After that client Interview it was based on management & technical both. In first round there was only technical query after that they asked for Certificates scan copy. Finally there was skype round with their management.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked on Data Center. How will you design Green Field Data Center   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Westborough, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2012.

Interview

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Teaneck, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic just to verify basic technical skills and the interviewer was very friendly. They selected 7 from the 19 students who appeared for the interview. The 19 students were selected from 80 students who were trained under Zensar ESD.