Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, MS

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in November 2014.

There was an online test which checks your aptitude ,reasioning and programming knowledge and those who cleared this round has to go through two interview rounds ,1st technical then hr.

Interview Questions
    • Technical round is based on what ever technology you have mentioned in your resume and your project work.HR round was based on general discussion about your personal life.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

No negotiation.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

OK

Consulting Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2012.

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Technical Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Post applying, HR scrutinize the profiles and shortlist the candidates. HR calls a resource and asks basic questions regarding job profile, requirement, experience and finalize the next round with salary expectations. Immediate round is scheduled -Telephonic round with couple of senior members followed by F2F round with same panel along with their manager. Last and finally HR discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions related to project management and technology   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2015.

The most pathetic interview process i have ever come across.
    There were 3 round. Two technical and one HR round.
    I had cleared both technical rounds & HR round as well.
    After HR interview was finished , i was told by HR that they will send the Offer letter in 3-4 days.
    But i did not recieved any mail/call from HR/recruitment team of Zensar.
    I had send 3 mail to the HR who has send me the mail for interview.
    HR/recruitment was no even concerned to reply even after i had send 3 mail to that guy !!!!!!

One suggestion to Zensar, please don't call for interview if you don't have any requirement ..

Computer Systems Engineer/Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.