Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

Junior Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

No negotiation.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

OK

Consulting Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2012.

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in November 2014.

Interview process:
         - Programming test
    3. GD
    4. PI(Technical and HR)

1. Online Aptitude :

This round included 3 sections.

1. Quantitative : There were 25 questions and time allocated was 25 mins. Questions from RS Aggarwal. If you prepare RS very well then you will easily crack this section. Questions were from T&w, Speed Time Distance, Ratio, Allegation & mixture, Average, Age. Prepare boat & streams very well. There were 5-7 question on this topic.

2. Technical Objective : There will be 15 questions and time allocated is 15 mins. Very easy section. You can crack it if you have basic knowledge of c, cpp, java. You will finish this section in 5 mins.

3. Programming : there were 2 programs and time allocated was 20 mins. You can choose any language c, cpp, java. Programs were very easy. Just prepare basic programs of c. Programs like prime no, reverse of a no, addition of digits of a no, all basic string programs were asked.

If you write 1 code accurately with correct output and if your second program runs partially then also you can crack this section.

Remember you can't use time of one section in another. Means suppose you have finished technical objective in 5 mins then you will have to wait for 10 mins to finish the section. Separate time is allocated to each section.

And there was sectional cut-off.

2. GD : general topics were there for gd. Mine was impact of TV on youth. Try to speak 3-4 times with topic related points. There were 12 members in my group and they selected 5 out of them.

Other topics were :

1. Live in relationship.
    2. How personality affects professional life.
    3. Corruption.
    4. Are indians less quality conscious.

Apti and Gd are main elimination rounds in zensar. If you clear these 2 rounds you are 70% in.

3. Technical Interview :

Technical interview was easy. Prepare cpp, java, sql very well. Sql queries were asked in interview and concepts of cpp & java were asked.

My interview questions :

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Asked about my last year project.

3. He gave me one situation and asked how will you handle it. Situation was if you are a leader of your team and initially you have to submit the project in 15 days and suddenly you came to know that you have to submit it in 7 days. What will you do. ?

4. Then he asked me to write the code of string reverse.

5. Abstraction and Interface.

6. Inheritance.

7. Polymorphism.

8. Few sql queries.

9. What is use of abstract method. ?

And few more questions were there.

Just be positive. He confused me 2-3 times to check my confidence. And one important thing just mention those things in your cv which you know very well. If you are not confident about mini projects you done in TE then don't mention them.

4. If you clear TI then you are 99% in unless you do something silly in HR. My hr went for just 5 mins. He asked me about relocation, night shift and all those things just say yes to these type of questions. Asked about my family background and other things.

ALL THE VERY BEST !

I didn't cleared the Online test round but hope you will. The above experience is one of my friend's.

Interview Questions
    • Is it possible to create columns with no names in SQL table?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2014.

it was an average interview. the employer was friendly.I liked the HR who visited our campus to recruit. Atleast they are not arrogant like most of the HRs. overall the experience was overwhelming. the salary structure for freshers is complex.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions
    • no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.