Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014
Updated Sep 12, 2014

3.1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

No negotiation.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

OK

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Consulting Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2012.

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions
    • no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question
    Very strict to negotiate salary !

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!