Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

OK

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Consulting Architect Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2012.

Nice, Cordial, well formed process

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question
    Very strict to negotiate salary !

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Pune (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2014.

I did a walkin last week , cleared the aptitude .Then went for the technical round .The technical round was fair .Then sat for the HR round. The HR round was a piece of cake.HR told me that will inform about the result within a week.Till now I haven't received the feedback.Please tell me what to do

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
    1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
    2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
    3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
    The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

There was fixed package for fresher.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2011.

Walk In - Zensar is very fast with its interview process, it took 2 hours only to complete my interview, First step - A written test, compiled with technical and logical questions, for 20 minutes, 20 marks, 15 is the passing score. 2 nd) Technical Round F2F, 3rd) Manager Round - technical + Logical + attitude etc. 4) HR round package negotiation etc. and you got selected. :)!

I was given what I have asked.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

One Day Process:
    Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
    Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
    Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
    Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Senior Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2010.

It was a phone interview done by a practice head. The questions started from basic review of my background to current experience. One or two technical questions were asked to clarify and understand my depth of understanding the domain and its related technologies.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a client who does not understand the technologies to be implemented in the project?   Answer Question

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!