Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2011.

Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Process as tough like they are have a great dev projects. But they have nothing but support related projects only....

Interview Questions
    • Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Answer Question
    Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Computer Systems Engineer/Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Customer Care Specialist/Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Teaneck, NJ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2012.

Had two interviews that were lenthy and the process was very easy going once the interview was completed my references were checked which were people that worked at this company so the whole process went smooth and i was hired

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

I was recruited through Campus placement. There were 3 rounds:
    1. Written Test(Questions based on Logic and English)
    2. Technical Round (Mainly on the B.Tech Final year project)
    3. HR Round (Basic Questions)
    The overall process took around 2 days and given a offer letter

There was fixed package for fresher.

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

A call from HR in response to my online application. Then a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager, then an interview with the hiring manager and his chief Architect.

OK

Dot NET Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in April 2010.

It was a phone interview with one of their technical guy. He was asking about overall technical questions regarding the requirements.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2011.

Was called down for an interview to the office and the entire experience was vey plesant.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your previous job responsibilities in detail.   Answer Question
    Did not manage to negotiate.

Strict.

Interview Questions
    • What are the aspects of oops programming concept in future of software?   View Answer
    Negotiable.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2011.

I went through an initial round of aptitude tests (online) It consisted of general as well as coding related questions and database queries.

Next was the group discussion round in which the topic we were asked to discuss was "Capital Punishment - viable or not".

A shortlist of recruits was made after this round.

Following this was the technical interview. It had heavy focus on object oriented languages like C++ and Java and on Database management systems, queries etc.

Last up was a personal interview where the regular question as to why I wanted to join, what qualities I possessed etc. was asked.

Interview Questions
    • If one trigger is made for insert operation on one database and another is made for insert on another database, and both these triggers cause an insert on the other database i.e. insert on DB1 causes insert on DB2 and vice-versa. What will happen if an insert query is fired on the 1st databse   View Answer
    No negotiations. The package was fixed even before the interview