Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

Senior Test Engineer Interview

They promise Onsite to everyone some people go some miss out depends completely on luck

Senior Test Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is good but to get selected you need to have a good referral.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult questions all related to your current role.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

One Day Process:
    Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
    Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
    Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
    Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Senior Engineer Interview

They had a written test for all new joinees . Once you pass the test you are called for an HR round. Once you are slected they will send offer letter. You need to accept or reject it within 1 week time. Once accepted, you will be on probation for one year before you become a confirmed employee . Separation terms are notice period of two months.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Junior Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)
    Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

I was contacted directly from HQ, and passed the telephone interview. Then in about two weeks, I had a f2f at the Conchy Office.

I was told that I would hear from HQ within 2 weeks. I did not hear back from anyone.

In fact, since they contacted me, I was curious as to know how the interview went. So I called HQ to get feedback.

On two different occasions after the face to face interview, when I called HQ, they kept telling me to call back in two weeks. Then when I did, she was surprised. This leads to me to believe that there is no "Follow up" with their employees, thus leaving me with a bad taste about the entire company.

Interview Questions
    • applied through other source. The process took 4+ month   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Initially the process was very fine, 2 technical rounds(telephonic and f2f). Then got a call that I am selected and offer letter will be generated in 2-5 days.
    After 20 days of regress follow up I was communicated that the management wants to have a client interview. Isnt this stupid.
    The process should be decided before hand or post candidate selection.
    Well this shows the process within the organisation.
    Happy I didnt went ahead with the process and closed it there it self for rejection of offer.
    The level of technical rounds where very easy and the manager/TLs just try to act smart.

The selection process was undefined thus made me skeptical about the final offer acceptance.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2011.

One telephonic round initially after which I was called to the company primises for a face to face interview & was told that I would be paid the to & fro Airfare which I haven yet received, inspite of two weeks having passed by & having been promised that they would be refunded withinn ten working days of the claim submission.

Interview Questions
    • If I could install routers, whereas I belonged to the Windows domain.   View Answer
    • How good I was at procurement   View Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

The interview was more of a behavioral kind..not an 1:1 technical interview.