Zensar Technologies Limited

59 candidate interviews

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Senior Test Engineer

Interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited

Interview Details – They promise Onsite to everyone some people go some miss out depends completely on luck

Senior Test Analyst Interview

Senior Test Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details – Hiring process is good but to get selected you need to have a good referral.

Interview Question – Not difficult questions all related to your current role.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited

Interview Details – One Day Process:
Round 1: Online Aptitude Round (Quantitative, Qualitative and Technical ) and 2 coding questions ( 1st from C/C++/JAVA/ etc.. and 2nd from SQL)
Round 2: Group Discussion (On any topic of your choice)
Round 3: Technical Round (All basic Technical Questions)
Round 4: HR Round ( Question about your Resume, personal life and interest)

Very Easy Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details – Initially the process was very fine, 2 technical rounds(telephonic and f2f). Then got a call that I am selected and offer letter will be generated in 2-5 days.
After 20 days of regress follow up I was communicated that the management wants to have a client interview. Isnt this stupid.
The process should be decided before hand or post candidate selection.
Well this shows the process within the organisation.
Happy I didnt went ahead with the process and closed it there it self for rejection of offer.
The level of technical rounds where very easy and the manager/TLs just try to act smart.

Reason for Declining – The selection process was undefined thus made me skeptical about the final offer acceptance.

Very Easy Interview

IT Interview

IT
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2011.

Interview Details – One telephonic round initially after which I was called to the company primises for a face to face interview & was told that I would be paid the to & fro Airfare which I haven yet received, inspite of two weeks having passed by & having been promised that they would be refunded withinn ten working days of the claim submission.

Interview Questions

• If I could install routers, whereas I belonged to the Windows domain.   View Answer
  • How good I was at procurement   View Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was more of a behavioral kind..not an 1:1 technical interview.

Interview Question – Name 5 things you can do with a pen   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2010.

Interview Details – Asked about my previous work experience?
Asked specifically about how I managed finances part of the project?

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself?   View Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

Interview Details – 3 rounds
1st aptitude test
2nd gd
3rd 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic technical
Second Round Personal interviw with practice head

Interview Question – If you had to travel for 2 weeks in a month fo rthe project what would you do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details – 1st round- Aptitude and coding for small mathematical problems, on and IDE
2nd round - GD
3rd Round- Technical Interview
4th round - HR Interview

Interview Question – It was all a piece of cake   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zensar Technologies Limited

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zensar Technologies Limited interview questions and advice. All 59 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zensar Technologies Limited employees and interview candidates.